• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-TGS 2012 SCEJ Press Conference - Sep. 19, Midnight EDT; Sep. 18, 9PM PDT

lupinko

They already ported HSG.

They -should- port Gravity Rush to the PS3 before they make 2 on the Vita just to give the franchise more exposure it deserves.

Not port begging but Gravity Rush was originally a PS3 game before the dev team was shown Vita hardware/features which resulted the switch.

Well, that's what they said anyway.

Page auto refreshes so you don't need to click anything.

Check the text in the top right.

It says 開場まで、あとX分です。

Where X is the number of minutes left.

When that hits 0 (soon), the doors will open -- you'll want the silver one.

Busaiku

Keep in mind that Nico does kick you out if there are too many people watching it in Japan (they get priority).
You can always go back in, but it happens.

vita got quite a few crossplatform title announced in gamescom, but in that case, it's ps3 game ported to vita. it's there to actually help Vita, not hurt it, but you see they also have Vita exclusive that you can only play on Vita. porting Vita exclusive to PS3 will actually hurt Vita.

the reason people will buy vita version of the game(if it's not free like Sony crossbuy titles) is to actually play the game in handheld they can bring everywhere. why is it so hard for some people to see that there are value in portability. I'm not buying JSR on Vita because I know I want it on Vita, I'd have done the same with Sly4 and Retro City Rampage if it's not crossbuy titles that you get both for 1price

I'm not sure who you're trying to argue with, as I never said anything contrary to what you just did. What I did say was that if Sony went solely with PS3/Vita releases, it's not going to sell Vita's at all. Yes, it might sell a couple to the people that want to play those games on the go but clearly, they're a pretty small minority.

The reality is that the PS3 and Vita are two different systems with their own price tags and they're competing with each other for people's money and time. Sony needs to throw their weight behind the Vita similarly to the way they threw their weight behind the PS3 in 2007. And porting a game like Gravity Rush to the PS3 would be counter productive, as it isn't a whole lot different to porting Uncharted to the 360.

Seda

crowd.jpg

Top Bottom