• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Priebus has been fired as WH Chief of Staff, replaced by General John F Kelly

Trump didn't like that Priebus didn't 'return fire' at Scaramucci.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/891057503647281153

a7WQ23r.png

should've clapped back

KoopaTheCasual

Most of the coverage of Trump I don't question, but little stuff like that I have a hard time believing

that's all I'm saying
But it's not even outlandish behavior for Trump, since he has apparently used this reasoning to fire people on The Apprentice.

I understand picking a bone with gossip, but this is the most mundane issue to gripe over.

Mahonay

Banned
Most of the coverage of Trump I don't question, but little stuff like that I have a hard time believing

that's all I'm saying
What? Little dumb shit like this has been happening in the Trump administration for the past 6 months. Where the fuck have you been?

LAST WEEK MOOCH SAID BANNON SUCKS HIS OWN COCK.

But it's not even outlandish behavior for Trump, since he has apparently used this reasoning to fire people on The Apprentice.

I understand picking a bone with gossip, but this is the most mundane issue to gripe over.

I agree with what you're saying, just but something about reading that tweet just was very "TMZ" for me

roytheone

Who knows what will happen.

There is a point when Republicans will crack. Don't know where it is, but it sure seems like we are getting close.

Serious question : even if Trump makes it to the next elections, how big is the chance that the GOP is so fed up with him that there will be a legitimate other republican candidate and there will actually be primaries again?

chekhonte

Serious question : even if Trump makes it to the next elections, how big is the chance that the GOP is so fed up with him that there will be a legitimate other republican candidate and there will actually be primaries again?

There's definitely a chance BUT I doubt somebody else would win the primary.

Rvaan

Banned

At this rate I'd say they are higher than they would be normal. My question is who is that candidate? Ryan? Pence? Cruz?

Yes guys, because Reince Priebus didn't go on CNN and immediately say "NO THE MOOCH SUCKS HIS OWN COCK PLUS TRUMP HAS A FOOT FETISH" it means he's just Trump's lap-dog.

The hell were some of you expecting to happen?

Sciz

I'm convinced that Kasich is going to give it another go, and without a packed primary field, he'll likely consolidate a good chunk of the party behind him this time.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Yes guys, because Reince Priebus didn't go on CNN and immediately say "NO THE MOOCH SUCKS HIS OWN COCK PLUS TRUMP HAS A FOOT FETISH" it means he's just Trump's lap-dog.

The hell were some of you expecting to happen?

Just a little slip up.
You can read a bit between the lines though.

Top Bottom