• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project xCloud streaming tech is coming to Xbox Game Pass in 2020

DavidGzz

While I am in no way excited for Stadia and I can't wait for Xcloud, isn't it Xbox One S Vs. a 10 tf system for the first year at least? I think that is Stadia's current allure. If RDR2 plays at 60 fps and 4k vs. Xbox One S's what 900p and 30? They will still need a lot more games but isn't Stadia essentially the first next gen platform to the market?

Pallas

I’ve notice that it’s compatible with Android devices but saw nothing about iPhones. Anyone know if it’s compatible with iPhones yet?

nikolino840

Choudhry again: "Sea of Thieves [one of the games in Preview] doesn't support couch co-op. People in the programme are using Project xCloud to create a couch co-op experience. When I'm playing at home, one of my kids is playing on Xbox One X, another is on my Surface Book 2 and I'm sat right next to them on Project xCloud. We're all in the same room playing together. A good percentage of the love notes we've received have been about someone else in the household monopolising a TV yet they can now still play."

Top Bottom