• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Slim listed on Australian online retailer. Annoucement soon???

mnqczPV.png

This website sells a large variety of products, mostly electronics, but what I found curious was this description for what sounds like a PS5 Slim. Of course there isn't any photos or even a price but maybe this means there will be an announcement soon?

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
That page is so generic that it's probably a placeholder published by mistake. Retailers' back ends are chock full of that trash.

I'd keep expectations in check.

Even if Sony had something like that in production, they're not gonna tell "the good guys" unless it's super close to the announcement. If it doesn't happen this week, you can put it back in the drawer of dreams.

Last edited:

Bernoulli

M2 slut
it is already in prodction, it's the version with detachable disc

it will be leaked soon from the production chain if sony doesn't announce it by Blog like they did with PS VR

kyliethicc

mnqczPV.png

This website sells a large variety of products, mostly electronics, but what I found curious was this description for what sounds like a PS5 Slim. Of course there isn't any photos or even a price but maybe this means there will be an announcement soon?

nope

this is text for the PS4 slim from 2016 (that's when Sony added HDR support)

Corndog

Banned

mnqczPV.png

A link to resetera. Probably not a smart move.

T-Cake

I’m not really bothered as the Slim versions always seem to lose functionality in some way. I bet it will only have 2 USB ports or something instead of 4.

Top Bottom