• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PUBLIC HUMILIATION! - Leguna (I Suck At Halo) leaves me with no alternative...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
bishoptl said:
Hey guys! Just got back from a week in LA! What's going on?

Let's see

1. Leguna sucks at halo and asked for a new name reflecting that.
2. Mike Works has possibly or is going to murder him.
3. Kinesis is BACK baby!
4. Scoot gets excited at mentions of bannings.

gohepcat

Banned
TheDiave said:
I fail to see the big deal, really. So the guy talks mad shit when he plays. So what. He "cheated" on Halo 2. So what. He got pissed when he lost. I would too. And he shot his face off something fierce after the fact, as would I

*waits to be banned...*

You say all this as if everyone would act like this...

You know what.. I wouldn't do ANY of that stuff. Nor would many mature people.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Yes I am back and i missed all of you crazy bastards and the drama that goes on here.
What a home coming it is.

!?

thats kinda scary, not in the "OOH I'M A RABBID MONKEY AND I'LL EAT YOUR BALLS!" scary..but scary in that Halo 2 is JUSTA GAME and gaming-age IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD.

I don't get how people can be "OH NOS! I was shit talked in a videogame" or "Banned from a message board...my life is over let me tie myself in a brulap sack and jump off a bridge"

Oh wasn't leguna the guy who claimed her was a god in either Soul Calibur or Street Fighter 3?

TheDiave

Banned
You know what.. I wouldn't do ANY of that stuff. Nor would many mature people.
Okay, then I'm immature... Although I think a it's more a question or morality than maturity; someone who's moral wouldn't cheat.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
TheDiave said:
Okay, then I'm immature... Although I think a it's more a question or morality than maturity; someone who's moral wouldn't cheat.

For the last time, no one cheated. :p

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
catfish said:
Isn't flag driving set to off by default?

Yes. But having it turned on isn't "cheating." Mann forgot to tell everyone it was on, and probably didn't realize it would matter anyway. Look at the large post I made on the first page of this thread; I covered all that crap in there. :)

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Laguna X said:
:lol Sorry, but I must reiterate... Despite the similarities in the name, I am not leguna. I'm in favor of keeping the name change, just so that I don't have explain myself each and everytime he makes a mockery of himself.

I was actually planning on changing your name to "I suck at Hallo X".

Top Bottom