• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Guy's that think they are too ugly to find a chick also refuse to date fat chicks.
This is what I think is the real issue. Guys that THINK they're too ugly and scared of rejection. A lack of self confidence which creates a self fufilling prophecy, either through refusal to date or a bad personality that doesn't take the initiative. No girl will like me because i'm too ugly so why bother. Then it turns to hatred for women and now they're stuck on the incel forums.

90% of the time these dudes look perfectly average and just need a better set of clothes and some confidence to get them on the right track. A few muscles wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:

badblue

These fucking AI voice memes are getting out of hand.

clint eastwood kids GIF

sedg87

Banned
I have an interview on Monday for a graphic design and social media assistant job. I can handle the graphic stuff but don't have a clue about the social media side. The company said it's not very intensive and it'll be mostly graphical work. Fingers crossed. Will be a big boost for me if I can move away from the factory work I'm doing.

Lunarorbit

Finished the promised neverland on hulu this week. The ending was so rushed; there's a 30 second slide show wrapping up like another seasons worth of content. So weird

sedg87

Banned
Two days at my new job and I already want to leave. I was brought in to do some light graphic design and to assist with social media, but now they want me to hand-code a CMS for them, which is something I can't do. They also want me to answer the phones, let people into the building and show them where they need to go, perform general maintenance duties and general housekeeping, set up new PCs in a couple of rooms and God knows what else. They've only given me 15 hours per week and it's minimum wage. This isn't what I was told at interview. The place is a shit-hole, too. It's a muslim school and I'm the only one who can string a coherent sentence together.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Two days at my new job and I already want to leave. I was brought in to do some light graphic design and to assist with social media, but now they want me to hand-code a CMS for them, which is something I can't do.
What do you mean? How hard could it be to hand-code a CMS like Wordpress solo, part-time, at minimum wage? You know, Wordpress--a platform owned by Automattic, which has a market cap of $7,500,000,000?

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Here's a random observation: Has anyone else noticed how individual people started using "we" in online comments without context of who they're referring to?

I've seen it on GAF and YouTube comments, specifically. Examples:

"This was one of our favorite games!"
"We just don't have interest in another sequel."
"We ran into this bug, too!"

What is this weirdness? Is it the royal "we"? Do they think I'm going to go through their comment history to identify the antecedent for this pronoun? Did Society recently get updated to v3.0.12, and I missed the patch notes saying it's no longer inclusive to use "I"?

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Here's a random observation: Has anyone else noticed how individual people started using "we" in online comments without context of who they're referring to?

I've seen it on GAF and YouTube comments, specifically. Examples:

"This was one of our favorite games!"
"We just don't have interest in another sequel."
"We ran into this bug, too!"

What is this weirdness? Is it the royal "we"? Do they think I'm going to go through their comment history to identify the antecedent for this pronoun? Did Society recently get updated to v3.0.12, and I missed the patch notes saying it's no longer inclusive to use "I"?
There's no "I" in team, mutherf**%$aa!!!

Krathoon

Gold Member
Do a lot of people not like the webcomic site Penny Arcade?

Part of the problem with it is that the forums are far left. You can't talk about Hogwart's Legacy without some trans person going nuts.

That is why I like Neogaf. You can actually talk about stuff without any weird virtue signaling.

LostDonkey

The old civilizations were working together for a common goal and knowledge and we're just ripping each other apart.

And we still can't build a fucking pyramid.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
And hey, 80% have me on ignore. Look at my Friday Thread. Almost 6000 post and only 12 OP reactions. Pity.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Alle NL sbs6 posters hebben een hekel aan mij expect for xCout.

Ik post veel fringe material. Dus afstand is logisch. Grappig dat in the Santa thread al die Nederlandse ratten opeens uit hun holletje kwamen. Says a lot.

Wat valt er te zeggen

Tóch Mistake

Last edited:
Top Bottom