• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Lunarorbit

I haven't drank in a while and I'm at a bar. It's funny listening to people complain about drink orders.

A 50 year guy was ragging on a girl who ordered a hot toddie. She didn't hear him but he was bragging to his date that he bartended in NYC. What a rookie move.

It's whiskey honey and water basically. It's not something to bitch about

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I haven't drank in a while and I'm at a bar. It's funny listening to people complain about drink orders.

A 50 year guy was ragging on a girl who ordered a hot toddie. She didn't hear him but he was bragging to his date that he bartended in NYC. What a rookie move.

It's whiskey honey and water basically. It's not something to bitch about

Nothing like observing sweet NPC's.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Amazon has really gone down hill. Fairly certain I've just gotten my first counterfeit item. I've had a few sketchy deliveries in the past few years but this is the first time I believe I've been ripped off this blatantly.

Damn really. One more time and I'll drive my bicycle to that benzos guy and give him a piece of my mind.

nkarafo

In movies, when people have sex (usually in random, spontaneous moments) they never shower first. They just go at it even after a busy. sweaty, filthy day's work. Oral sex and all.

Is this a thing? People in real life do that? I don't care if you showered that morning, if it's anything more than a quick one with clothes on, it's disgusting.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
If you're French, No Escargot November.
this post....

queue reaction s GIF

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
In movies, when people have sex (usually in random, spontaneous moments) they never shower first. They just go at it even after a busy. sweaty, filthy day's work. Oral sex and all.

Is this a thing? People in real life do that? I don't care if you showered that morning, if it's anything more than a quick one with clothes on, it's disgusting.
Did you know that celebrities in movies don’t always show their real private parts? They are molds to look like private parts.

I know some dudes like the spice. Yeah, I agree.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Since us white collar folks segued to work at home, none of these retail holidays mean anything.

I forgot Black Friday was even a thing.

Top Bottom