• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I need to lay off the video games and get back to drumming and making music.
I miss my drums :( A proper kit would be far too loud. I was pushing it as it was in my old house and my current house is smaller/closer to others. That also means if I went for an electric kit I don't even have the space for it. I have no room for my guitars so I need to kept them in the cupboard out in the hall.

Last edited:

Catphish

I miss my drums :( A proper kit would be far too loud. I was pushing it as it was in my old house and my current house is smaller/closer to others. That also means if I went for an electric kit I don't even have the space for it. I have no room for my guitars so I need to kept them in the cupboard out in the hall.
Well if you can swing an electric kit, it’s worth it. I have a nice Roland one that is very close in sound and action to an acoustic kit. Action is probably better, to be honest.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Well if you can swing an electric kit, it’s worth it. I have a nice Roland one that is very close in sound and action to an acoustic kit. Action is probably better, to be honest.
I don't have the space for one lol :( i hate how small this house is. when i moved in i had to get rid of a shit load of stuff and like i said...my guitars are still stuck in the cupboard. i did buy some wall mounts but haven't been arsed putting them up.

my friend had an electric kit and it was great. i don't think it was a high end one but i did plan on getting one but never got around to it.

dr_octagon

Banned
it's jiggawatts not giggwats.
what about jif and gif.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

GeekyDad

Do they moan or groan when you eat them
I think you've got it backwards. They're feeding off me. They want me to pay the bill, though, too.

I guess if I'm being honest, we're all feeding off one another. But when we're all overeating, people get hurt fast.

Star-Lord

Just about scraped by this month. Rent paid, bills up to date, cupboards stocked. The cost of living in the UK really is rising at an alarming rate, and our oh-so-caring government really couldn't give a shit. It's easy for BoJo and friends to sit back and not worry about getting by paycheck to paycheck, but the Average Joe is just about managing to keep his or her head above water. It's really infuriating.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Just about scraped by this month. Rent paid, bills up to date, cupboards stocked. The cost of living in the UK really is rising at an alarming rate, and our oh-so-caring government really couldn't give a shit. It's easy for BoJo and friends to sit back and not worry about getting by paycheck to paycheck, but the Average Joe is just about managing to keep his or her head above water. It's really infuriating.
10.1% inflation currently (first time in double digits since 1982 i think) with predictions of 15%. £400-500/month (or ~£5000/year) energy bills expected in a few months. Another tory cunt is going to be PM...

we ain't seen shit yet.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Would life be better if I just up and left.
Of course not man. The future can be better in ways that you don't even know yet. Just keep pushing forward inch by inch, day by day, and never give up on what's possible. Life hasn't gone as planned for me either but I'm also going to keep moving forward no matter what.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Maybe should stop eating excessive amounts of carrots, not losing much weight, still need to lose 2kg in 9 days to meet my target.
Curious why you think it's carrots. What else are you consuming, if I might ask, and what kind of activity are you doing throughout the week?

Kenpachii

Curious why you think it's carrots. What else are you consuming, if I might ask, and what kind of activity are you doing throughout the week?

Eat a bunch of apples but limited, other then that, 1 salad with mixed fruits which is 600 kcals and a few slices of bread with ham throughout the day. But those are all minimal, i eat 2 bags of carrots with dipping sauce which is 300 kcal ( sauce ). So it must be the carrots for some reason as i changed this and weight loss tanked. Could also retrain water tho,will check out next week what my weight is.

Other then that, i train about 5-6 days a week, 5 days str for a hour, 6 days 1+ hour cardio on elliptical machine

Last edited:

Mitsurux

Was thinking about Beast from Beauty and the Beast, why is he so angry at the beginning of the movie. Consider this:
He appears to be in great health (strong)
He lives in a Castle
The Castle is well furnished
It is implied that he is rich or at least well off
He is surrounded by people (Transformed as they may be) to keep him company (ie he is not Alone)
He appears to have access to unlimited food and drink
He lives far enough away from the other settlements as to rarely be bothered by them
He has plenty of time to pursue hobbies or leisure activities

So the only real negative in his life is the fact that he is no longer in human form. I could understand him being more depressed then angry considering how the rest of his life is.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Legal? If so, how do you acquire? Prescription required?

After the Farm Bill THC derived from hemp is legal all over the US.

You seem new, so try microdose.com first. 3 MG of THC with a bunch of relaxing CBD's.

If you like that, just hit up meta GAF thread. We'll help ya fly.

Edit:

And yes it is perfectly legal as long as you are not pursuing flower - or actual plants. Any THC derived from hemp is fine.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

After the Farm Bill THC derived from hemp is legal all over the US.

You seem new, so try microdose.com first. 3 MG of THC with a bunch of relaxing CBD's.

If you like that, just hit up meta GAF thread. We'll help ya fly.

Edit:

And yes it is perfectly legal as long as you are not pursuing flower - or actual plants. Any THC derived from hemp is fine.
Actually, it would be for my middle child (25). He started out using pot in baked goods, which we didn't have a problem with; seemed to help with emotional issues he was complaining about. But seems he's started smoking it in the past six-or-so months. I'd much rather him not hurt his lungs like that.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
A guy at work said my puns are lame.
I keeled both his parents.
I go to fun-eral.
Pay my respects (F).
I say 'sorry I kell your parents. When I am insulted, I get out my glock (the gun not the xylophone) but it doesn't happen orphan'.
Repeat 'orphan' 14 times for max damage.
I get arrested.
Kek.

Happy Adam Driver GIF by House of Gucci

Last edited:

GeekyDad

If we could harness psychic energy in such a way as to create something of a "hope gun," we could shoot people in order to give them a jolt of hope. It would be interesting if you could somehow utilize negative energy (of which, like seawater, there is plenty) to turn it into the energy used for the hope gun. I figure if poop can be used as plant fertilizer, perhaps something similar can be done with psychic energy.

Top Bottom