• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Read Only Memories Coming to PS4 & Vita [Cyberpunk Adventure VN]

header.jpg

PS4-Vita Announcement Vid

In Neo-San Francisco, a vibrant city of low life and high tech, you will witness the world’s first sapient robot learning to grow and live as you become embroiled in the darkest scandal of 2064.

Already out on PC with good reviews.
Looks really cool but no release date yet.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Are point and clicks considered VNs now? :p
Well I got this the other day since I watched my friend play a bit since it seemed very interesting. Glad to see it make some more platforms. :)

wearemidboss

Neo Member
Hey ya'll!

I'm the producer for Read Only Memories and we're really excited that we're excited about getting you excited for the PS4 and Vita versions of ROM! :D Feel free to ask us anything if you have questions - myself and @JJsignal (director) are around! :D

eFKac

Hey ya'll!

I'm the producer for Read Only Memories and we're really excited that we're excited about getting you excited for the PS4 and Vita versions of ROM! :D Feel free to ask us anything if you have questions - myself and @JJsignal (director) are around! :D

Had to read that twice. I hope that's not indicative of the writing in the game :p

Congrats, great to see The game on PlayStation! I'll ask, do you guys plan to implement Cross Buy and/or Cross Save features?

wearemidboss

Neo Member
Had to read that twice. I hope that's not indicative of the writing in the game :p

Congrats, great to see The game on PlayStation! I'll ask, do you guys plan to implement Cross Buy and/or Cross Save features?

That was missing a "You're really excited." It should have read... "We're really excited that you're really excited that we're really excited to get you excited!" Or something?

Also, I do very little writing for the game :p

We are definately looking at both features - can't confirm anything but that would be a cool thing esp. if there's little to no difference between the versions! :O

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hey ya'll!

The game looks really interesting. Any target release dates and price range?

Ombala

Hey ya'll!

How big is the game on Vita?

Shizuka

Hey ya'll!

Price? Platinum trophy? Limited physical release, maybe with Limited Run Games? How long is the game?

wearemidboss

Neo Member
Price? Platinum trophy? Limited physical release, maybe with Limited Run Games? How long is the game?

Hey ya'll! To answer this and the above questions about price and size, we can't comment on that just yet. We'd love to do a Plat trophy if we can make it a thing they'll let us do!

The game ranges in playtime and will probably be slightly longer when it comes out, but around 10 hours? Maybe less, depending on your play style :D

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Read Only Memories is a badass game. If you like Japanese style adventure games, definitely check it out.

I think I might replay it on PS4 when it's out...

oggob

As someone who has only just started playing Visual Novels... This looks very interesting.

I second the suggestion of looking into a physical release, I can't speak for Limited Run Games, but I'd say they might be interested in it.

I'm for Vita version btw...

hugocésar;186564050 said:
Cool, I'm definitely getting this. Getting a Cowboy Bebop/Blade Runner/Total Recall vibe. Looks really pretty.

Yeah, great stuff, plus obviously some Snatcher too :)

Great trailer, I'm definitely interested.

Top Bottom