• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remedy Entertainment is Rumored to be developing AAA (Doctor Strange) game for current-gen

ManaByte

Gold Member
"Breaking"

The only thing "Breaking" here are the brain cells of moth culture readers/followers.

killing eve bullshit GIF by BBC America

YCoCg

Moth Culture is basically the Vice of Marvel Movies/Shows/Games:
vice-news-vice.gif

[FRANCHISE] gets [MOVIE/GAME/DISNEY+ SHOW] by [COMPANY] in [YEAR]

Last edited:
Remedy is too good to be thrown into the Marvel machine that pushes out a million products a year into an oversaturated market.

d456515e6feb53e6546d0cc46c1237fc.gif

I fixed that for you :p
I know I am in the minority, but I am not really a fan off super hero games (Batman Arkham Knight being the exception)
Then again this could be Remedy's big break sales wise.
Yeah I really would’ve preferred another Tomb Raider or Deus Ex (at the very least) over Avengers and GotG. Now the companies owned by Square and also Insomniac will probably be stuck making Marvel Games for a while too. If more and more developers keep getting reeled in there’s gonna be nobody making actual video game IPs (I jest hyperbolically, but still).

Wow, I hope not.

Remedy has made some of the best original IPs and playing their games over the years you can see them getting better and better. Sure, they’ve had some missteps but Remedy has always had a distinct and individual voice that I feel (especially now) the industry needs.

I’m a big comic fan, I enjoy mostly 70s and 80s stuff but holy shit when’s enough, enough?

Not every AAA developer needs to make a Star Wars, Marvel, DC, or a fucking Hogwarts game.

Hog. Warts.

Jesus

Last edited:
Top Bottom