• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember when CBOAT came back to GAF this year, posted one gif, then disappeared into irrelevancy again?

DfNcMrD.jpg

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I wasn't even on Gaf when CBOAT was active, but even I understood what was going on when he came back. Come on guys, context clues.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We have all new insiders who are completely wrong half the time and have weird personal agendas so we no longer need him.

Sometimes I think they realized that you can't have several hundred people work on something without stuff leaking so they just started leaking false information to throw people off.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Uh ok, can you clarify?
Well my assumption is he is a more popular poster from OldGAF. I'm not familiar with his posts at all, mind you. Some people on here gain popularity through posting important topics, but my guess is that he was a pretty funny guy and/or had some legendary threads here.

OldGAF is basically folklore to me, but some Gaffers tend to stand out. That's true even today. Stick around enough and you'll find out who these folks are.

SpartanN92

Banned
I’ll fill in the uninitiated...
Back in 14 Cboat leaked a bunch of Microsoft’s plans. He got Halo Master Chief Collection about 80% correct, and Forza Horizon 2, Fable Legends and if I remember correctly he made a stupid Guardians of the Galaxy post teasing the subtitle of Halo 5. It was a really fun night in Gaf history.
Edit: I should also add that he was super cryptic about everything. It was kind of annoying but fun at the same time.

Last edited:
Back in 14 Cboat leaked a bunch of Microsoft’s plans. He got Halo Master Chief Collection about 80% correct, and Forza Horizon 2, Fable Legends and if I remember correctly he made a stupid Guardians of the Galaxy post teasing the subtitle of Halo 5. It was a really fun night in Gaf history.
Edit: I should also add that he was super cryptic about everything. It was kind of annoying but fun at the same time.
No one cares.

Esca

I remember reading his posts on Xbox one leak. It was insane at that time. You have an inside leaking stuff about the xbox one and it sounds crazy then it get proven correct. No one could believe it at that time.

This was forever ago I hardly remember, this was even before I got perma banned from gaf for saying something slightly not negative about Trump lmao.

Man time flies.

Top Bottom