• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 Remake, initially announced for next-gen only, will also come to PS4

Ezekiel_

Banned
Yes. For once I agree with you. In that event they only talked about PS consoles for all the multiplat games, likely it was a sponsored event. Makes sense they didn't announce the XBO SKU there.

There is a RE showcase in October. If this is real, it gets confirmed and pre orders go live there.

And if there's a delay, that will get announced there as well.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Looks like it is indeed coming to the original Xbox One as well. The official Capcom website lists it as one of the platforms.

1E4kuFY.png

Drake

One of the few games I've played through more than once. I've beaten it like 3 or 4 times too (I think it took like 2 full playthroughs to afford the Chicago Typewriter). I remember I bought it day 1 for Gamecube WAYYYY back in the day. I'm definitely looking forward to this.

What I want to know is why did they feel the need to either lie or decide not to release a last gen version initially? It very clearly spent a lot of time in dev for the last gen consoles.

Top Bottom