• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 Unreal Engine The Village Environment (Fan-made)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Remember that it is only an environment for my portfolio and I cannot release it, any official news will come only from Capcom, this is not official and has no relation to RE4 Remake.

Project Story:
In December 2019 I was thinking about what to do as work for my portfolio after I graduated as game artist, it didn't take long for me to decide to do something about my favorite videogame franchise, Resident Evil, even so I was already busy with other projects so it wasn't Until June I started. Worked on it day after day trying to highlight every detail and doing my best to improve with each job. :)

All buildings were modeled from scratch with really high quality based on pictures of the original areas from real world, as well as the RE4 artbook and community concepts.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I love RE4. This guy’s work is good. It also makes me wonder if he has his any of his own ideas? I always heard if you wanted to get into the industry you first start breaking down other well known games. He’s certainly done that here. I just wonder sometimes if they can do something as glamorous as RE4 themselves. A lot have tried and a lot them don’t even scratch the surface of RE4’s legacy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom