• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 5 Revolution Bound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raYne

Hmmm...
Nintendo of America has stated Happy Scrappy Hero Pup may be announced for the Revolution when the system's details are revealed later this year and Imaginary Games has confirmed the game will come to other systems (N Rev, PC, etc). Good news indeed! < Thanks to JeuxPo for the information >

tetsuoxb

raYne said:

Nintendo of America has stated Happy Scrappy Hero Pup may be announced for the Revolution when the system's details are revealed later this year and Imaginary Games has confirmed the game will come to other systems (N Rev, PC, etc). Good news indeed! < Thanks to JeuxPo for the information >

HAPPY SCRAPPY!!!!!!!

Andy787

Banned
Nintendo of America has stated Mario 128 may be announced for the Revolution when the system's details are revealed later this year and Nintendo of America has confirmed the game will come to other systems (N Rev, PC, etc) because they may be going third party. Good news indeed! < Thanks to JeuxPo for the information >
Good news indeed, JeuxPo! Good news indeed!

Luckett_X

Banned
Please...stop this. Every single 'Revolution Speculation/Bullshit' thread...its doing my head in. Just...just shut up until the damn thing is actually shown!

Capcom is likely in the same boat as every single other 3rd party, in that the Revolution simply doesnt EXIST yet as a viable platform, so they can't possibly say whether the Revolution is suitable/capable of RE5. But of course as a company and PR, they can't rule anything out, something theyve probably learned since saying RE4 would be an 'exclusive'.

In the meantime, just... I dunno. Find something else to do before October/November gets here and Nintendo may actually decide to release some news. All this baseless bullshit is just doing my head in, and reading those Nintendrone Anti-Capcom comments makes me want to unleash a horrible Nintendo-Fan Flesh Eating Plague Virus into the world.

Luckett_X said:
Please...stop this. Every single 'Revolution Speculation/Bullshit' thread...its doing my head in. Just...just shut up until the damn thing is actually shown!

Capcom is likely in the same boat as every single other 3rd party, in that the Revolution simply doesnt EXIST yet as a viable platform, so they can't possibly say whether the Revolution is suitable/capable of RE5. But of course as a company and PR, they can't rule anything out, something theyve probably learned since saying RE4 would be an 'exclusive'.

In the meantime, just... I dunno. Find something else to do before October/November gets here and Nintendo may actually decide to release some news. All this baseless bullshit is just doing my head in, and reading those Nintendrone Anti-Capcom comments makes me want to unleash a horrible Nintendo-Fan Flesh Eating Plague Virus into the world.

See, this is why you guys shouldn't judge junior members. They can make great posts like this one. Quit with the retarded speculation/drooling/hating until we actually know something substantial about the platform.

tetsuoxb

JasoNsider said:
See, this is why you guys shouldn't judge junior members. They can make great posts like this one. Quit with the retarded speculation/drooling/hating until we actually know something substantial about the platform.

Cmon man. Dont ignore the real news in this thread. Happy Scrappy for the revolution. Get on putting it up on your site.

Juice

tetsuoxb said:
Yeah, some off kilter customer service rep said it may be announced. Like he would know to begin with.

Someone should send an email to Nintendo asking whether Happy Scrappy Hero Pup will be announced for Revolution. Ill buy a drink at TGS the first one who does this.

Hey, speaking of TGS, could you PM me the details of that? It's open to the public, right?

Luckett_X

Banned
Actually about TGS, I am going this year, but it doesnt seem there are tickets available online like I am sure they were last year. Seems you have to fill out an 'OverSeas Visitor' form, and present it on the day at reception to get tickets.

I haven't heard anymore on the subject, and I e-mailed them about it but no response. So any other info would also be welcomed.

koam

I hope it does, I'd get it for the Rev and PS3 if that were the case. Mainly because i have the entire collection on Gamecube and rev is B/C

TheDiave

Banned
That'd be cool, so long as the Rev doesn't end up being way behind the 360 and P3 from a technology standpoint. Because if it is, well, I'm going to get the technically better version.

I'll still buy a Revolution though.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
tetsuoxb said:
Yeah, some off kilter customer service rep said it may be announced. Like he would know to begin with.

Someone should send an email to Nintendo asking whether Happy Scrappy Hero Pup will be announced for Revolution. Ill buy a drink at TGS the first one who does this.

Done

Hi

I was wondering whether Happy Scrappy Hero Pup will be announced soon for the Revolution. i personally can not wait to play it.

Thanks

no need for that drink, I don't drink :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
what do you expect the customer service rep to say?

"Thank you sir for inquiring about Resident Evil 5 on the Revolution. Unfortunately, Nintendo doesn't commit to displaying games in high definition and Capcom has decided to scrap development on RE5 for the Revolution based on this fact. If you want to play Resident Evil 5, please buy a Xbox 360 or Playstation 3."

Well let them finish the game on xbox360 and ps3 and then give the final build to mikami and co and Rev will get the best port ever lol

as long as there are no unavoidable tech hurdles, i think capcom would be foolish not to port it to the revolution. with the decent success of re4 on gcn, i'm sure they'd sell at least another million copies worldwide with a rev build. that's 50 million in revenue... how much would it cost to port it? exactly...

Amir0x

Banned
Bluemercury said:
Well let them finish the game on xbox360 and ps3 and then give the final build to mikami and co and Rev will get the best port ever lol

cricket_160.jpg

Bluemercury said:

It would never be better with the lack of HD. Ever.

Why Nintendo why?

Nightbringer

Don´t hit me for my bad english plase
The HD brainwashing is astounding.

Now all the people believe that all the games that doesn´t run with a res of 720p or more are a shit in graphics.

Brainwash Roolz!

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Nightbringer said:
The HD brainwashing is astounding.

Now all the people believe that all the games that doesn´t run with a res of 720p or more are a shit in graphics.

Brainwash Roolz!

Brainwashing? Please.

I really love how now that Nintendo decided to not support HD with Revolution it's instantly "suxxorz". Just like Online Play in the current generation. Nintendo said online is a fad and all the Nintendo fans jumped on that bandwagon and bashed online gaming. Now that Nintendo is supporting online, everyone loves it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ManaByte said:

Brainwashing? Please.

I really love how now that Nintendo decided to not support HD with Revolution it's instantly "suxxorz". Just like Online Play in the current generation. Nintendo said online is a fad and all the Nintendo fans jumped on that bandwagon and bashed online gaming. Now that Nintendo is supporting online, everyone loves it.

haha, very true. man did i wish i saved that thread pre neo-gaf where people were hating on online play

ManaByte said:

Brainwashing? Please.

Well i've never payed to play online and ill never will........

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
monkeyrun said:
do you honestly think re5 won't be on Rev ?? lol

yeah cause if they announced it last week, it would have revealed the very secret revolution controller

Ponn

Banned
Ruzbeh said:
You're not exactly contributing in a positive way either.

Yea, sorry I don't contribute to people disillusioning themselves and setting themselves up for big dissappointment. I've said it repeatedly already, if you are getting a Revolution and hoping/expecting third party games you're setting yourself up for dissappointment. Love the console, but for what it is, not what you want it to be or just because you want it to keep up with the joneses.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
it's very hard to contribute to this thread positively when all we're basing our facts on is some grunt nintendo customer service rep

Mashing

Wario64 said:
haha, very true. man did i wish i saved that thread pre neo-gaf where people were hating on online play

Did you know ONE game has more subscribers than the ENTIRE Xbox live community? Something to chew on.

With that said I'm not saying I hate online game, it's just not nearly as important to me than a good single player experience.

B E N K E

I would be surprised if Capcom didn't make anything of the user base they have on Nintendo systems. They should release something on Revolution in the Resident Evil franchise. Obviously they can't announce it right now and it might not be Resident Evil 5.

stone128

Nobody knows anything, the gaming scene can be very unpredictable. Wait until the generation is over, or at least until it begins.

The only thing worse than "professional" analysts are people who alerady have "figured out" how this generation will play out.

Ponn

Banned
Mashing said:
Did you know ONE game has more subscribers than the ENTIRE Xbox live community? Something to chew on.

With that said I'm not saying I hate online game, it's just not nearly as important to me than a good single player experience.

I haven't used Xbox Live much if at all in the last year. I do think it is very important though and I am really interested to see how well FFXI does on Xbox Live. I have a feeling if it does well you may even see WoW on Live at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom