• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 5 Revolution Bound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJ2002

Amir0x said:
It's not that. It's that it's the most gross attempt at internet ball licking ever to grace an online service. It's just asking all the fourteen year olds with rich parents to buy them every game possible just to decorate themselves with shitty acheivements in the latest version of PUYO POP. It's worthless, it just contributes to a crappy environment. And XBL subscribers are already some of the most vile, juvenile folk to grace the internet.

True... the current XBL enviroment is disgusting... I rarely play with anyone outside my friends list because i can't stand many of the members and... well... you know. I dont need to elaborate any further than the youth (that shouldnt even be playing games like Halo 2, Doom 3, etc.) make the service suck... not the service itself.

But this is where the gamercard and the zone feature comes in... let the asshats play with each other and not fuck up everyone esles good time. I really do doubt people will go out and buy a whole bunch on games just to put it on their gamercard achievement section. They would actually have to sit there and play through all those games to even get the recognition that they did something in that game.

Having a bunch of accolades in games no one even heard of wont give bragging rights. Most likely people would assume that guy or girl hasnt seen daylight in months.

Truelize said:
The sadest part is you know one of these kids that posted is gonna start working at EB tomorrow and he's gonna be telling customers this. :lol

Nothing new about this, from any angle. I don't know how many times I've heard a clerk tell someone that Nintendo games (in general or by specific title) are available for other systems, or that they will be. I've also heard the same lies or ignorance about a lot of specific PS2 exclusive titles, like Gran Turismo or Devil May Cry--"yeah, that's coming to the Xbox". Now that Microsoft is in the game with a high-profile exclusive developer, the stupidity has just spread into that area, too.

stop-posting.gif

xabre

Banned
May be announced? That reminds me of a recent professor that calculated the chances of the existence of God as 1 in 2, that is he either does or he doesn't :lol

tetsuoxb

COCKLES said:
Happy Scrappy Hero Pup featuring metrosexual guy with a huge broadsword made of energy fighting snakes on a plane? SYALE SYALE SYALE!

HAPPY SCRAPPY!!!!!!!! We need to make a happy scrappy theme song!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Message(#6851-000453-9975\4539975)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

At this time, no plans have been announced for a game called Happy Scrappy Hero Pup. You never know what the future might hold, though, so keep checking our web site (www.nintendo.com) for the latest information.

IT MIGHT HAPPEN PEOPLE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom