• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Showcase | 10.20.2022

jaysius

Banned
Already came included with your copy of RE8. Its just that it took them this long to finally release it lol

I agree it will die quickly considering it comes out the same day as *checks notes* motherfucking Call of Duty.
Indeed, stupid timing worse than Titanfall 2 timing, but Titanfall 2 was Titanfall 2 so thats why it became a cult hit.

RE:Verse had no chance to start with, it'll really have no chance now.

Last edited:
Hell yeah.

I was wrong about Capcom. Well, I feel I was right to bash 2 and 3, that is. But this remake of 4? Nah. 4 is their redemption arc...

:D

Erebus

Did they seriously lock out the new 3rd-person camera behind paid DLC?

I'm wondering if there are any mods out there that provide the same exact camera for free.

The third person feels a bit weird tbh, I think it's all the doors and corners that were clearly made for first person peeking; the rosemary dlc being locked to third person is probably also built around it and will feel more proper.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Tried the demo with 3rd person.....felt interesting, and a nice different way to play. I'll probably get the DLC next week and give the story another playthrough in 3rd person.

Did Ethan always breathe so much and so loud before? I don't remember that lol....

looks great. RE4 has always been overrated IMO mainly for the controls but them fixing that and making the atmosphere more detailed makes me hyped for the remake.

Top Bottom