• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reuters: Kushner had undisclosed contacts with Russian envoy

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and close adviser, Jared Kushner, had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States during and after the 2016 presidential campaign, seven current and former U.S. officials told Reuters.

Those contacts included two phone calls between April and November last year, two of the sources said. By early this year, Kushner had become a focus of the FBI investigation into whether there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, said two other sources - one current and one former law enforcement official.

Subway, eat fresh.

johnsmith

remember me
How many scoops is that today?

d52c29ec505fa7227388e211ee8a5326.jpg

Ac30

I'm half expecting TV5, The Economist and DW to start getting juicy scoops too lmao

C'mon MI5 where the goodies at

Tovarisc

He's back in the US?

Arrived yesterday, I think.

Or not.
-----

HOW KUSHNER CAME UNDER SCRUTINY

FBI scrutiny of Kushner began when intelligence reports of Flynn's contacts with Russians included mentions of U.S. citizens, whose names were redacted because of U.S. privacy laws. This prompted investigators to ask U.S. intelligence agencies to reveal the names of the Americans, the current U.S. law enforcement official said.

Kushner's was one of the names that was revealed, the official said, prompting a closer look at the president's son-in-law's dealings with Kislyak and other Russians.

Kush among some other Americans were unmasked by IC, FBI?

Surfinn

They declined to comment on anything tonight. Yeah, looks good don't it? /s

Or not.
-----

FBI scrutiny of Kushner began when intelligence reports of Flynn’s contacts with Russians included mentions of U.S. citizens, whose names were redacted because of U.S. privacy laws. This prompted investigators to ask U.S. intelligence agencies to reveal the names of the Americans, the current U.S. law enforcement official said.

Kushner’s was one of the names that was revealed, the official said, prompting a closer look at the president’s son-in-law’s dealings with Kislyak and other Russians.

Thanks guys. CNN is about to report on the Reuters article when they come back

Kushner’s was one of the names that was revealed, the official said, prompting a closer look at the president’s son-in-law’s dealings with Kislyak and other Russians.[/I]

Yeah. And that sure sounds like an appropriate reason to ask for unmasking.

Surfinn

Jared Kushner's attorney, just now on CNN live tv:

"Mr Kushner participated in thousands of calls in this time period. He has no recollection of the calls as described. We have asked (Reuters) for the dates of such alleged calls so we may look into it and respond, but we have not received such information."

Please continue

Or not.
-----

FBI scrutiny of Kushner began when intelligence reports of Flynn’s contacts with Russians included mentions of U.S. citizens, whose names were redacted because of U.S. privacy laws. This prompted investigators to ask U.S. intelligence agencies to reveal the names of the Americans, the current U.S. law enforcement official said.

Kushner’s was one of the names that was revealed, the official said, prompting a closer look at the president’s son-in-law’s dealings with Kislyak and other Russians.

clearly the real crime is

WHO DID THE UNMASKING

Nafai1123

Banned

"Mr Kushner participated in thousands of calls in this time period. He has no recollection of the calls as described. We have asked (Reuters) for the dates of such alleged calls so we may look into it and respond, but we have not received such information."

Please continue

Why would Kushner's lawyer admit to THOUSANDS of calls with the Russians? /s

Please continue
Heh, that sounds familiar. Wonder why I'm getting deja vu from this? Hmm...

Top Bottom