• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Revolution rumors & speculation, where art thou?

Mallrat83

Banned
Jacobi said:
My friend who says his father is working at Ubi Soft sometimes says the Revolution is supercool and there will be a special event at the 21st september with an exclusive Final Fantasy for the Revolution (Crystal Chronicles too) and a time-exclusive version of Doom 4. Mario 128 too, he says it will blow the people away like Mario 64 and the moon landing.
I will punch you in the nuts.

Speculation, nothing.

We don't know anything about it at all, so let's speculate because it's fun!

Rumors:
Nintendo is developing several Revolution games with Mario in them.
NST is working on a racing game of some sort for it.
It's heavily rumored it'll have better graphics than any current generation system.
It's whispered in dark circles that Nintendo fans will definitely like it "no matter what".
A new Zelda game is in the planning stages.
They'll make an online Pokemon game.
The revolutionary controller will be similar to past units with some sort of simple, easy to use added control method.

SHOCKING PREDICTIONS.

Borys

Banned
Jacobi said:
My friend who says his father is working at Ubi Soft sometimes says the Revolution is supercool and there will be a special event at the 21st september with an exclusive Final Fantasy for the Revolution (Crystal Chronicles too) and a time-exclusive version of Doom 4. Mario 128 too, he says it will blow the people away like Mario 64 and the moon landing.

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah I know the same guy. Said Nintendo spent a large amount of $$$ to purchase Bungie from MS (they got a discount for RARE though) that's why they are so quiet on the whole Halo 3 thingy.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Oh, come on. It's pretty much a given at this point that Revolution will run on albino hamsters and that the 'controller' is actually a motion sensor for your tooshie.

Mario 128 - The butt-stomp is comin' back baby!

TheDiave

Banned
I think people finally decided to shut the fuck up until Nintendo reveals something to talk about.

Something tangible, that is.

Top Bottom