• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RoboCop: Rogue City was developed over 3 years, and the studio has no plans for a sequel or DLC

Neilg

So they mean to say that they will actually develop a new game, in a new setting, with original ideas,

Uh you know their whole MO is taking classic movies and making a game out of them, leaning into UE megascans assets to keep development costs low. Someone no doubt already mentioned their next 2 games in this thread. They'll also feature repeated assets like the same street signs and textures from robocop and the matrix demo.

I think there's a great place for games like this but i'm not sure i'd hold them up as a bastion of newness and originality.

Last edited:
Uh you know their whole MO is taking classic movies and making a game out of them, leaning into UE megascans assets to keep development costs low. Someone no doubt already mentioned their next 2 games in this thread. They'll also feature repeated assets like the same street signs and textures from robocop and the matrix demo.

I think there's a great place for games like this but i'm not sure i'd hold them up as a bastion of newness and originality.
Compared to ass creed 6372 it is.

The Stig

bummer. the DLC for terminator resistance was pretty damn good and also a surprise out of nowhere.

anyway, great game. Hope Teyon keep this streak going.

Top Bottom