• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RoboCop: Rogue City | There Will Be Trouble Trailer Released

Draugoth

Gold Member
A new trailer and preview for RoboCop: Rogue City have been released as part of the Xbox Partner Preview event on Wednesday.

The trailer, which you can watch below, gives a look at gameplay as well as scenes from the game’s story. In addition to the trailer, game director Piotr Łatocha wrote a piece for Xbox Wire to talk about building the fan’s dream RoboCop game.

“Our approach involved staying true to the source material, while creating something original,” he said. “We meticulously dissected the RoboCop universe to capture its essence. Elements like dark humor, ’80s vibes, retro sci-fi, and early cyberpunk were embraced to recreate the atmosphere of the movies.

Hope it’s good, last Robo game I enjoyed was Robocop vs Terminator. I wonder if it does well, they can build a VR version for those into that sort of thing.

Gambit2483

robocop-stay-out-of-trouble.gif

I'll cop if its as good as the Terminator game.

I'm so in. This is right on the money art/design/audio/character wise and it's looking great. This is how I want licensed IP handled, with care to the source material. Jump in my ride, spark it up on exit, cheese ball one-liners and just bang fest while getting wrecked by bigger bots and waves of henchmen.

The production value is just top shelf from what I can see so far. Well done to the devs.

Last edited:
I don't care that the gameplay is slow. Robocop was always slow, but he meant fucking business. I think I might dive into this balls deep.
phant0m phant0m
Demo slapped??? Well.. that's a great sign. Let's put it right here:
Strength

Last edited:

phant0m

I don't care that the gameplay is slow. Robocop was always slow, but he meant fucking business. I think I might dive into this balls deep.
phant0m phant0m
Demo slapped??? Well.. that's a great sign. Let's put it right here:
Strength
yeah it was on steam. i think you had to download it during an event a few weeks back.

if you didn't get a chance, this is the video that made me download it IMMEDIATELY:

I like how it looks like it could be a real direct sequel to Robocop 2, like how Ghostbusters The Game was like a direct sequel to Ghostbusters 2!!!

Top Bottom