• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360(TM) and PlayStation(R)3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Release Source: Take-Two Interactive Software

Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360(TM) and PlayStation(R)3 Computer Entertainment System

Tuesday May 9, 3:15 pm ET
Next-Generation Console Debut of The Grand Theft Auto Franchise Set for October 2007 Release

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2006--Rockstar Games, the universally-renowned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO - News), is proud to announce Grand Theft Auto IV, the next-generation console debut of the genre-defining Grand Theft Auto franchise. Developed by world-class designers Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV will be simultaneously available for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360(TM) and is currently planned to be in stores in North America on October 16, 2007 and in Europe on October 19, 2007.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060509/20060509006185.html?.v=1

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Viddie said:
Wouldnt that mean the game is out before the PS3 launches?

^^^^2nd person who needs to learn how to read a calendar....

Stench

Banned
xm8iad.jpg

xm8iad.jpg

xm8iad.jpg

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Wow, for a moment I thought it was a timed exclusive for MS, being released in 2006. This sure changes things.

Oh shit, thanks for those big 2007 images, I needed that. :lol I guess when I see a specific date given for a month that hasn't happened yet in the current year, my brain makes the leap. But they've got a release planned down to the day, 17 months in advance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom