• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take Two confirms PS5 and Xbox Series as platforms for GTA VI (no PC)

Danknugz

rather just not play it of its going to be 30fps, gta usually bores me after a few missions anyway

with gtav, when it launched i used some exploit to give myself 100 million dollars, rockstar ended up takin g it all away from me and i literally never played the game again, it was way more fun breaking the rules and stealing the money than playing the boring as game itself

Shut0wen

No PC on launch yet again :(

Though if RDR2 is any indication, we'll be getting it in a year. They should take their time with it anyways, we've got too many bad PC ports these days.
How was red dead 2 on pc? Always thought rockstar games on pc were always half assed

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

Yikes, the idea of PC or die crowd finally getting to play GTA 6 around PS6 release is wild.

Work Pain GIF by Offline Granny!

I just started GTA 5.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
How was red dead 2 on pc? Always thought rockstar games on pc were always half assed

Fantastic.

I couldn’t enjoy the game when I had it on console because it felt like I was moving through mud. On PC, it became my GoaT.

At the end of the day GTA VI will just be another GTA. It’s going to be hyped to the moon, but it’s also going to be the exact videogame it always is. Only now with a bigger focus on the online aspect since that’s what’s bringing in the money.

Last edited:

DAHGAMING

Makes sense as its going to be a demanding game so will only run on the most powerfull console in the world 💪💪💪, and a downgrade version to run on PS5.

sendit

Fantastic.

I couldn’t enjoy the game when I had it on console because it felt like I was moving through mud. On PC, it became my GoaT.

At the end of the day GTA VI will just be another GTA. It’s going to be hyped to the moon, but it’s also going to be the exact videogame it always is. Only now with a bigger focus on the online aspect since that’s what’s bringing in the money.

I had a similar experience. Bought the Xbox One X solely for RDR2. The experience was subpar and barely got past 5 hour of game time before I puked played at 30 FPS.

If the PS5 Pro doesn't give a minimum of 60 FPS, I'll pass and wait for the PC version.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
I mean - R* has been doing this for... 23 years now, is it really a surprise to anyone?
It's either a late release - or no PC port at all - and given all the scrooge mcduck money they're making this way - why change?

I had a similar experience. Bought the Xbox One X solely for RDR2. The experience was subpar and barely got past 5 hour of game time before I puked played at 30 FPS.

If the PS5 Pro doesn't give a minimum of 60 FPS, I'll pass and wait for the PC version.

I have a feeling for 60 fps you are going to need Zen 4 or Raptor Lake.

YCoCg

Rockstar thrives on people buying multiple copies because of FOMO, GTAV on pc proved that by showing that version was finalised at the SAME TIME as the PS4/XB1 version and just held back with any GTAO stuff being added as DLC on PC too.

Top Bottom