• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Xbox Showcase Lineup Potentially Leaked

Fake or Real?

• Team Real

Votes: 95 26.6%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 262 73.4%

• Total voters

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
FParN7X_d.webp

Take it with a truckload of salt

tenor.gif

Kuranghi

I think I'm most excited for Contraband, JC4 was a let down for the most part after I loved JC3 so much. I hope its Smuggler's Run esque but with crazy physics.

Let's just hope Wukong actually happens.

I'm leaning towards the likelihood it releases with the scope they've implied it has (or at all) as the same chance Ana De Armas bursts into my house in the next 10 minutes and says shes got no where else to stay and so has to spend the night with me and that she can only go to sleep after working through every page of the Kama Sutra. Here's hoping!

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

Sethbacca

Avowed gameplay would be a homerun, Killer Instinct 2 just existing is another home run, Fable I never played the older ones but I'm curious about, and Starfield I'm waiting on reviews. The rest of the list is pretty meh for my tastes, though I do have a soft spot for the Age of Empires games so I could definitely get down with those on my PC.

HL3.exe

Apart from STALKER 2, nothing really seems to caught my eye. But nothing seems out of the ordinary either, so i'm guessing real. We'll see.

Edit: was hoping for Machine Games's new game.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
No new announcements?

I call bullshit.
If you gonna leak atleast leak shit we dont already know about.

maxresdefault.jpg

9xm49pqz-1024x538.png

wuthering-waves-banner.jpg

P.S Jet Set my ass.......no way they waste time on another port.

Last edited:

ungalo

How could Project Awakening by Cygames be Xbox exclusive when it was announced as PS5 exclusive? Lol
List has to be fake, but even so what a meh lineup…
It's not labeled as exclusive on the list. It just says "announcement".

Saying is "meh" is weird, it would be very good i think. But i also think it's completely fake.

saintjules

Wait, it doesn't make sense, it didn't show up on Sony's showcase, am I missing something?

Anyway, glad that it's still alive, thanks !

I think they were just trying to get traction to their page if anything. I was excited initially, but then it didn't appear. Could be reserved for later.

However, if it's a non-exclusive game, Xbox has the opportunity to showcase it first and gain some mindshare.

graywolf323

The question is how the hell did MS get star wars mandalorian MMO locked to their system?

That is a big news.
yeah that seems highly unlikely, it’d be really stupid for one (and if true further demonstrates how Xbox was BSing about ”case by case” basis for Bethesda exclusives because why would they do that with an MMO if it’s going to be on consoles at all?)

Top Bottom