• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Xbox Showcase Lineup Potentially Leaked

Fake or Real?

• Team Real

Votes: 95 26.6%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 262 73.4%

• Total voters
It's not huge but it's my favorite xbox IP and I'm glad they are bringing it back, I just hope they don't try to do what they did with the cancelled MP game and put the fable name on something that isn't really fable. It needs to have the humor and charm of the originals as well as the freedom to make your character whatever you want without having to pick a class.

Fable 3 sold several million copies less than Fable 2 that's not a good sign. I loved all 3 games although the tech issues in 3 should have been addressed before it was released.
Yes and no, nothing wrong with keeping some of that British humour but leave out the cringe stuff. Also the artstyle needs a major revamp and the stupid Peter Molyneux bullshit like holding hands needs to go, also obviously fully open world unlike the previous ones.

Gorgon

Well the Stalker 2 game is supposedly not getting any news this year according to the developers so that already has to be wrong.

I'm looking forward to Avowed and wishful thinking but something about Elder Scrolls VI.

I very much doubt they're even going to mention ES6. First because the game is most probably nowhere near in a state to show anything. And second because it could steal the thunder from Starfield. I could be wrong, obviously, but if something about ES6 shows up it will be just a mention "of great things to look for in the future" or at the very most another CGI super short trailer. I think ES6 will release very late this gen.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
FParN7X_d.webp

Take it with a truckload of salt

tenor.gif

So excluding Starfield (which was obviously announced), I think the list got 5 right out of 38 games?

Well, looks like leaker reliability still hold true. About 98% of them are trollers.

Well the Stalker 2 game is supposedly not getting any news this year according to the developers so that already has to be wrong.
They said "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 will miss the June online conferences preferring to make important announcements in the upcoming months."

I'd expect to learn something this year at least.

Top Bottom