• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stalker 2 Will Not Be Showed At The Xbox Games Showcase

Draugoth

Gold Member

STALKER 2: Heart of Chornobyl will not be at the upcoming Xbox Games Showcase on Sunday, June 11.

A GSC Game World representative responded to a fan on Steam asking about whether STALKER 2 would be at the Xbox Games Showcase or not. According to the developer, STALKER 2 will not be featured at any of the "June online conferences," meaning it will be missing the Xbox Games Showcase as well as other Summer Game Fest-related events. However, those looking forward to STALKER 2 can expect "important announcements in the upcoming months."

Stalker 2 Xbox Showcase

As seen above, developer GSC Game World was asked about the game’s presence at the upcoming showcase. However, the developer clarified that Stalker 2 would skip the showcase, with future updates coming in the next few months.

Previously, GSC Game World has suffered from hacks, with over 200GB of data being leaked online. Following the leak, a playable build was also leaked, and this has likely affected development.

Too bad. The game is the most awaited by me.

But because of the Bolshevik war of aggression on their country, I fully understand that.

Phase

"the day before" is coming "before" dis :messenger_hushed:
And it's gonna be shit. They have a release date at the end of this year and they don't even know what to do with their systems in-game, just a bunch of stupid ideas that won't come to fruition. It'll probably be delayed, but I have no confidence in this game being good at all anymore.

HL3.exe

Take there time. They're making this game in exceptionally weird circumstances so totally understandable.

I mean, they've lost 2 devs fighting the war. What a waste of human life and talent. Fuck that gaslighting piece of shit.

Top Bottom