• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: David S Goyer may also direct new Green Lantern film

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtom94

Source

"I'm hearing David Goyer could very well wind up directing Green Lantern Corps himself," said The Tracking Board's Jeff Sneider, speaking on the Meet the Movie Press show.

[...]

"When you look at screenwriters that are taking the plunge and directing these movies themselves, we saw rumours last month that Simon Kinberg was going to direct the next X-Men movie.

"David Goyer is responsible for this entire DC Universe, he wrote Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. He wrote Man of Steel. He is the architect, if you will.

"He is writing and producing Green Lantern Corps, so it's just very well, what I have heard, one of those situations where he could be like, 'Listen, I think I may be the best guy for the job, nobody knows this like I do'."

Goyer is already set to write and produce the film, which is set for a 2020 release.

CGI eyes onto me if old.

jett

D-Member
0Zc7f4d.gif

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
"When you look at screenwriters that are taking the plunge and directing these movies themselves, we saw rumours last month that Simon Kinberg was going to direct the next X-Men movie.

Yeah and Blade: Trinity turned out so well, right?

Magwik

Banned
Oh cool we are still blaming Goyer for Man of Steel which was a good movie anyways but completely overlooking the rest of his work. Dude is good enough, did good with Constantine, it's whatever.

Could be worse than suicide squad. This man is absolute shit when he gets behind the camera as well

Edit: ah cool. Good thing it seems they might not be considering it. Still, somebody should be writing with goyer and Johns. Don't wanna leave those two alone

Penguin

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This is the point in the thread where we see the people that haven't bothered to read through the FIRST PAGE and just drive by post with their "hot take"... Can't wait. Popcorn.gif

Ashhong

That wasn't angry! Just trying for "eyecatching" so people on their way down to hitting "post reply" see it.

And yet we still have people posting overused Chris Evans gifs

What a poor article regardless. The Nolan trilogy isn't even part of this universe. In what way is he the architect of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom