• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Say something negative about a game you love

Johnny2Bad

I love RDR2, it's one of my all time favorite games.
Having said that it really irks me when the game chooses my weapons for me.
Case in point: The mission Pouring Forth Oil.
I bring my new Lancaster repeater but it makes me use the shitty carbine repeater. I've even tried locking it away in the weapons locker but it still appears and my Lancaster is gone. It does this sort of thing in other missions too.

Marvel Midnight Suns had excellent combat mechanics (including the card component) but the cards killed it from a marketing perspective. When every potential buyer ahead of release is saying "Just ditch the cards and make it Xcom," then maybe listen?

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

Satisfactory: I've spent 200+ hours on this game and still don't know how to explain it to other people without myself getting bored listening to myself explain it.

Fredrik

Super Metroid, my #1 all-time game, some bosses are too easy once you know how to beat them and the diagonal aiming is awkward today when 360 degree aiming is possible.

Lambogenie

Kingdom Hearts...the series... the story is never getting resolved and just keeps introducing new absurdities. Please just resolve already.

Doomtrain

Super Metroid, my #1 all-time game, some bosses are too easy once you know how to beat them and the diagonal aiming is awkward today when 360 degree aiming is possible.
Nah, not having 360 degree aiming just means positioning is important.

Bloodborne has a bad magic system and relatively poor build variety.

Top Bottom