• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sea of Stars has sold 100k copies on day one

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Doing My Part Reaction GIF

acm2000

Tried it for about 10 minutes on gamepass, incredibly pretty pixel art and animations but I just can't stand these sort of RPGs.

Any fans of jrpgs should definitely try it tho.

Last edited:

dreamstation

Gold Member
I'd like to support the developer with a purchase but it's hard to want to spend $53 AUD for this and another $40 AUD for Moving Out 2 when I can get 3 years of extra for not much more than that. And there are other games on there that I want to play too. Well done to them though!

graywolf323

Last edited:

ssringo

Gold Member
Did my part. Gotta wait until I finish my Parasite Eve playthrough but it's on deck to be my Deck game.

StueyDuck

i haven't played it yet, but i was there day 1...

chrono trigger being one of my top all time RPG's, how could i not support this.

wipeout364

I am kind of waiting for some people to play through and see if it’s worth my time. I have so many RPG’s in my backlog I hesitate to get it or even start it if it’s just going to be mediocre. Looks pretty nice graphically for pixel art though.

Draugoth

Gold Member
I did my part, bought a copy on Steam for my Deck even though I have GamePass and PS+ (I did download it from the latter to likely do a trophy run at some point as well though)

then pick it up on Steam right now at launch ☺️ there’s a fantastic discount if you already own The Messenger

Armored Core and Starfield already ate my gaming budget this month

Shifty1897

Between PS+ and GamePass money, I have to assume every copy sold is raw profit, good for them! I'll be picking up a copy as soon as work calms the fuck down, maybe this weekend.

Top Bottom