• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sea of Thieves Twitter Account has started teasing Playstation version

Darsxx82

I wouldn't be surprised by the announcement before Thursday's podcast itself. It would make sense to do so and use the "Show" as a place to explain and PR the decision.

That said, one more example of the lack of tact with Xbox users on the part of MS (Rare in this case) with this clear teaser.

nani17

are in a big trouble
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

Ozriel

M$FT
Tom Warren can be so cringeworthy sometimes.

Why does he need to insert himself into every discussion ? You don’t see folks like Evan Blass do shit like this

Last edited:

Gojiira

Banned
Nah dont give a fuck, Confirm the next Fallout is coming to Playstation THEN maybe I’ll be anything but indifferent…

splattered

Ive always said I would love multi-player 1st party games with cross-play. Twisted metal on xbox/ps, halo on ps/xbox etc. More players = more fun. And more sales these companies make from expanded player base means more money to fund games and take chances. I didn't think Microsoft is going full 3rd party or bringing over major single player games but at this point with Sony announcing they would also like more money... who knows what the future holds?

Top Bottom