• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Did anyone notice the SK ARG that's currently going on?

It started with this website (which you should really read if you have 10 minutes or so)

http://www.shinobihotsprings.com/

Apparently all of the fake social media sites that XSEED put up are "corrupted" somehow, with letters exchanged or highlighted.

Here's an incomplete summary
https://www.reddit.com/r/senrankagu...me_more_senran_kagura_pr_sites_all_the_girls/

It all leads to this site
0r0ch1r1s1ng.com

which requires a username/password that's probably hidden in those social media sites.

Bonus example from the shinobihotsprings chat

Ci82DV6UkAE3VHA.jpg

Did anyone notice the SK ARG that's currently going on?

It started with this website (which you should really read if you have 10 minutes or so)

http://www.shinobihotsprings.com/

Apparently all of the fake social media sites that XSEED put up are "corrupted" somehow, with letters exchanged or highlighted.

Here's an incomplete summary
https://www.reddit.com/r/senrankagu...me_more_senran_kagura_pr_sites_all_the_girls/

It all leads to this site
0r0ch1r1s1ng.com

which requires a username/password that's probably hidden in those social media sites.

Bonus example from the shinobihotsprings chat

Yeah. Watched the whole thing. Shit was hilarious.

MetalDeer

I'll probably buy SV PC when it's a bit cheaper, since I only just finished it up a few months ago. And I'll probably just find a finished save file on the internet so I can mess around with DLC stuff that I don't have.

Really great for people that don't have a Vita or otherwise haven't played it, though.

Should I (Shinovi VS PC)?:

A. Buy the game at launch with the 10% discount

B. Wait for the Summer Sale to see if it gets a bit lower
XSEED is very conservative with discounts, I wouldnt be surprised if its only 10% off in the summer sale as well. Maybe 20% but not more. Doesn't seem worth the wait to me

Does the game have cards? Because those will be worth quite a bit directly after launch.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Already sent in my answers :3 I can post them if you want, but it's probably too late already
If you want to perhaps hide them underneath email quotes, sure.

I've only found #2, #4, #7, & #10 so far. I THINK I know the answer to #1, but not sure.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
hid them in email, 90% sure they're correct
I think you're right for the most part. #1 was the only one I had trouble with because when I found it, it said "knight", not prince, but I couldn't find anything else. But otherwise, your answers seem to match mine. Appreciate it.

Now I wonder how long it'll take to hear who were the first 3 to send in the correct answers.

I think you're right for the most part. #1 was the only one I had trouble with because when I found it, it said "knight", not prince, but I couldn't find anything else. But otherwise, your answers seem to match mine. Appreciate it.

Yeah that was the toughest one. I sent it without being 100% sure, but went back later and read more of the story. He says he's the prince at some point.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
....actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the reward was a free PC code for SV, considering the timing of this.

Edit: Xseed said on Twitter the winners have been notified & the winners got the Official Design Works artbook.

....I don't think any of us won....

Nope didn't win.

I still immensely enjoyed the scavanger hunt and all the social media sites in general. Really cool thing XSEED made there :)

Alfebit

Banned
So that's what all that stuff was. I only caught the tail end of it when Katsuragi's twitter was being "corrupted". I was so confused when Xseed mentioned winners for the contest.

ShinMaruku

I hope this is a lead up to the next senran game where they up what they have done so far, put in the changes from other games and flesh out the mode, the frame work is here.

That's pretty lame :/ do you know if it was any good?

I hope the franchise is doing well aside from that.

From what I've known, the game was fun and had a devoted fanbase. The game was noted in Marvelous fiscal report for the last year as having a strong debut so who knows what happened.

The franchise seems to have a steady position now and the anime director tweeted a few days ago that he wasn't done with it but who knows really.

From what I've known, the game was fun and had a devoted fanbase. The game was noted in Marvelous fiscal report for the last year as having a strong debut so who knows what happened.

The franchise seems to have a steady position now and the anime director tweeted a few days ago that he wasn't done with it but who knows really.

That's interesting, I would have thought that mobile games in Japan were a pretty saturated market so a new IP debuting would have even more trouble competing with established franchises, but I'm glad to hear it seemed to meet expectations.

L.O.R.D

rocking 60FPS on my laptop.

played it on my laptop,works great at 60FPS

here some pics of our goddess

i didn't find an option to change the AA.

the load time is way way better then the Vita,on the Vita you have to wait 2 minute just to see the main menu.
but i feel the gameplay somehow better on the Vita.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hanzo from SK was honestly the first thing I thought of when I heard there was a character in Overwatch with the same name.

L.O.R.D

Hard mode,no damage and first time with low level, took me 8 seconds to finish that level
shiki vs Imu.
finished it before she transform.

the PC version seems easier then the Vita version,or maybe because i am using good controller?

A friend of mine has the EV on PS4 and he was wondering where he can get the following finishers for his last trophy. So, I thought I ask you guys since I still haven't bought the game myself
(soon...)
Net Capture
Bamboo Shoot
Frankfurt
Christmas

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH, I think he ran into the same issue as me. Basically, some of those can ONLY be done by GETTING DEFEATED YOURSELF, because you'll never fight another character when in those areas, so you just need to let the enemies slowly beat you to death while near those signs.

Christmas is in the snow stage with all the sculptures (Day 3, mission 5). It's pretty much right in the middle of the stage, you should see a snowman holding a present. You'll need to let the enemies beat you.

Net Capture is in Day 1, Mission 4 (you should see a "!" sign while traveling to the boss area), Frankfurt is in that festival stage, around the same area you find the chocolate bananas I think (check Day 7, Mission 2?, that one you can defeat another character), Bamboo Shoot is Day 3, Mission 2, look for a little sprout near a sign.

I don't know why they made those creative finishes which only activate if YOU get defeated, because most of the time, my defeats were caused by other characters & NEVER by the regular enemies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, cool! So I just got an email from Xseed from back when I sent my answers for their quiz thing!

We and the girls of SENRAN KAGURA would like to thank you for your dedication! You had the wits and the courage to face down Orochi in her own digital domain. To everyone who sent us the answers to her questions, we’re sending free North American SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS themes, for both PS4 and Vita.

That's rather nice of them!

Top Bottom