• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Severance : New Apple+ show directed by Ben Stiller

Tieno

"We promise we won't use this new tech to our advantage"

OIP-C.DXjj7dlpouwkKVyzXMU-6gHaFj
"...yeah, but we also see this tech is in your advantage so actually it's in both our advantage, we both win. It's a win win!"

OIP-C.DXjj7dlpouwkKVyzXMU-6gHaFj

YCoCg

Of course the ending was an obnoxious cliffhanger tho.
There was originally going to be one more episode but they held it back on purpose because they felt ending Season 1 like that created more tension, so now that original script for the last episode has been reworked into the Season 2 opener instead.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I want season 2 as well. I think I will wait to watch until the series is wrapped up though. I hate having to wait so long for resolution on mystery based shows and other media. Still bummed Morning Glories comic never got finished.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
I want season 2 as well. I think I will wait to watch until the series is wrapped up though. I hate having to wait so long for resolution on mystery based shows and other media. Still bummed Morning Glories comic never got finished.
I know what you mean but theres a high risk of spoilers with stuff like this. i dont mind binging per season as long as it actually comes to a conclusion at some point.

Plus this is the best show ive seen in years and couldn't possibly wait 5+ years to see where it all goes.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
BennyBlanco BennyBlanco Im mad at you for bumping this thread and making me think we had a season 2 announcement 😩

Trilobit

This is the best television I have seen in many many years. It reignited my love for tv shows. I really hope they take time with the script, because season 1 was so incredibly tight that I'm not sure they can reach those heights one more time. But I'll be hesitantly optimistic.

I just can't believe how they got both a great cast, script and cinematography. Oh boy, the cinematography made 99% of other shows look low budget.

Last edited:
Top Bottom