• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexual Body Language: Every Guy can learn this

Cubsfan23

Banned
Have you ever thought that if you just knew the right “words” to say to a woman, that you would have no problem “picking her up”? If so, you’re not alone. I used to think that if I could just learn the right “lines” and “techniques”, everything else would just fall into place. I have another question for you… Have you ever approached a woman with what you thought was a good “line”… or with something “polite”… and had her totally blow you off? Well, this may come as a surprise, but there’s a very good chance that she made the decision to reject you Before you even opened your mouth. Huh? Think about it… Attractive woman get hit on by men day in and day out. It Never stops. They are practically forced to develop ways to size men up fast.

And body language just happens to be the easiest and the Most Accurate way for them to disqualify guys who don’t “get it” without ever even having to talk to them. That said... developing powerful, masculine body language is one of the best things you’ll ever do to improve your game.

If you want to make a woman feel comfortable and open to talking to you, you must learn to physically communicate to her that you are the type of man she is looking for, Before you meet her.

Here is the List you should Print out, Hang on your wall, and bow to every night. Just remember to lock the door ;)

1. “Un-Train” Yourself And Eliminate All Of The Things That You’re Doing Wrong

If you really want to become a master of sexual body language, it’s not enough to simply learn the “right moves”. You also need to eliminate what you’re doing wrong. Remember, women are at least 10 TIMES better at reading and interpreting subtle communication than men. Even if you’re doing a lot of things right, one small “tick” will give her that feeling that “something isn’t right”. You need to be absolutely sure that everything you do “fits”.

So how do you do that? Moving on......

2. Become Constantly Aware Of What Your Body Is Doing

Good body language isn’t something you just “turn on” when you are talking to a woman. It’s important that you internalize it and make it a part of you. When you’re first learning this stuff, you need to be paying attention to your body language All the Time. Start paying attention to Everything… where you place your hands when you are sitting, the way your feet are facing when you’re standing, the speed and precision of your movements, the way you walk, the way you blink, and even the way you breathe. Simply opening your eyes to what your body is doing will give you some great insights on improving it.

3. Align Yourself For Success

The most important thing that great non-verbal communicators do to project masculine confidence and power is something most do unconsciously. The good news is that you can easily learn it and duplicate their success. The key is to Align Yourself so that every part of your body is completely congruent with one another.

When standing, keep your feet a little bit more than shoulder-width apart. Make sure to balance your weight firmly across the entire length of your feet. Now, put your shoulders back and lift your chest up towards the sky. Put your chin up, and with each hand, touch your thumb to your forefinger to align the muscles in your arms. Doing this forces you into “centered” position, and causes positive sexual energy to flow throughout your body. And believe me… women will take notice. You can use this same technique of aligning yourself when you are sitting down, leaning up against a wall, or walking down the street.

Ok, homework time… Go out and grab the movie “Swingers”, and pay close attention to the character played by Vince Vaughan. Watch how he stands, how he sits, and how he moves. Notice how every detail of his body language is completely congruent. Now, as you walk around town today, Pretend you are him. (I know this sounds silly… but trust me). Focus on keeping yourself centered and aligned. Watch the reactions you get from women and every one else. I think you’ll be surprised at just how much of a difference this stuff makes

4. Lead From Your Hips

This secret is something that will instantly improve your body language, and cause women to notice you wherever you go. The best part about it is that it’s incredibly easy to learn and use. The secret is to “lead from your hips” when you are walking. Most men move forward with their chest or their head leading the way. When you lead from your hips, it subtly communicates a sexual awareness that women are Biologically Programmed to notice.

Simply put, doing just this one thing will have a massive effect on the way women look at you… even if you change nothing else in your game. Just pretend as if there is a giant string tied to your belt that is gently pulling you along as you are walking. It really is that easy. The tricky part is simply Remembering to do it until you internalize it and it becomes second nature. So tie a string around your finger, or write a note to yourself backwards on your forehead so you can read it when you look in the mirror. It's That Important

It's That Important.

5. Lift Your Chest

There is a secret used by professional singers to powerfully amplify their voices to completely fill up a room. As it turns out, you can use this secret to massively and Instantly improve your body language. The secret is to “lift” your chest. When you lift your chest towards the sky, it practically forces you to align your body into a powerfully masculine position. You can do this whether you’re sitting, standing, or walking. In fact, this really is an instant cure that you can use anytime you aren’t sure of how to position yourself. It's a proven winner. I can tell you from experience that when you are learning how to be successful with women, there are very few “quick fixes”. In 99% of cases, simply learning a great “pick up line” or technique will get you nowhere. Well, this is one of those Very Rare exceptions. Use it!

6. Make Her Earn It

When most guys are around women, they make the big mistake of physically “leaning in”. This subtly communicates to a woman that you want her… and that she---not you---is in charge. Not good. It’s Far more effective to lean back a bit and make her come to you. This accomplishes 3 Very Important things:

1. It makes her feel comfortable with talking to you because you are not crowding into her personal space.

2. It completely separates you from every other guy she’s met, and let’s her know Right Away that there is something different about you.

3. It creates a Huge Challenge by subtly forcing Her to come to You… and sets up the frame that You are the selector and She is the pursuer right from the start. The same holds true in how you orient the way you are facing when talking to a woman If you immediately turn to face her while she is facing even slightly away, Then You are framed as the pursuer. On the other hand, if you approach her Without facing her directly, and let her be the one to position her body towards you, it says all the right things, and starts the interaction off right. These two things are the secrets every “natural” uses to have woman chasing him from the start. Start paying very close attention to this stuff when you’re interacting with women. It will be second nature for you before you know it.

7. Show Her That You Are Sexually Aware

If you can master the subtle ways to show a woman that you are sexually aware and experienced without saying anything, women will become turned on simply by being around you. One of the biggest indicators women use to size up a man’s sexual experience is the way he Touches Himself. Here are a few things you can do to let a woman know that you know exactly what you’re doing:

1. Every once in awhile, briefly caress your own chest or neck as you are talking to her

2. If you find yourself talking to a woman and you are both sitting down, rest one hand on your inner thigh near (but not touching) your crotch

3. Look intensely in her eyes, and then look away

4. Eliminate all “fidgety” movements and nervous “ticks”

Learning sexual body language might be the simplest thing you can do to improve your ability to make women feel attraction for you. It’s also one of the most important. This is one of few “easy fixes” that will get you huge results. Like I mentioned before, the only hard part here is Remembering what to do and making a conscious effort to do it. Make a commitment to yourself right now that you will take the time and effort it takes to master this skill. Read this over and over again until every word is burned into your brain. When you master all of this, you’ll be amazed at just how powerfully women respond to you.

impirius

1. Make a circle with your left thumb and forefinger
2. Stick your right forefinger through the circle repeatedly

It works WONDERS

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Yeah, whatever. What he doesn't tell you is not to try this stuff at work. I got hauled before Human Resources so fast I didn't know what hit me.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Chony said:
Basically you want us to strut like popeye?

Hey, it works. Check out the catch he's got using this exact strategy!

popeyeolive_1.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Ok, homework time… Go out and grab the movie “Swingers”, and pay close attention to the character played by Vince Vaughan. Watch how he stands, how he sits, and how he moves. Notice how every detail of his body language is completely congruent. Now, as you walk around town today, Pretend you are him. (I know this sounds silly… but trust me)

Hahaha :lol, you have NO idea how many times I've done this purposely. I've used the very same lines he used in the movie just for shits and giggles. Swingers is my favorite movie of all time. It's my fucking Bibles.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
So.. Im supposed to stick my chin in the air, puff up my chest, and when I walk, lead penis first.

Are you sure you didnt just watch Foghorn Leghorn and then write this?

WBCCS4.jpg

Ya see, I say ya see boy.. its like this.. ya just leen back a bit, and you will bag ya some pune, no problem.. I say no problem boy.

Arnold K said:
It's my fucking Bibles.

wait.. theres more than one? I feel like Ive missed something horribly important. Your not a mormon are you?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Cubsfan23 said:
Just pretend as if there is a giant string tied to your belt that is gently pulling you along as you are walking. It really is that easy. .
WTF

Why isn't there a teen comedy featuring an insecure boy trying these techniques on various crushes at school? It would be comedy gold instead of the more traditional fart humor that seems to infest teen comedies nowadays.

kumanoki

The Shadow said:
Why isn't there a teen comedy featuring an insecure boy trying these techniques on various crushes at school? It would be comedy gold instead of the more traditional fart humor that seems to infest teen comedies nowadays.

Three O'clock High- The teacher seduction scene. Been done.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Sell your self respect, it's all over.

(I promise, this is my first and last "Sell your" joke ever.)

kumanoki

Can we get a woman's p.o.v. in here, please?

I'd love to hear what the three female members of GAF have to say about this....

Dujour

Banned
Although I think these charity "Get Laid" threads are pathetic, posture is pretty important. My mother always told me that it was important to keep my head up when entering a room. To be royal and graceful. :lol , if she knew I posted these things, these secrets. She hates that I play videogames, but yeah. Posture's important, but not as important and having a good head on your shoulders and being cool. Now when I say cool, I mean the kind you're born with. Not the kind you read in some remedy thread or some handbook.

Chipopo

Banned
When I picture someone walking down the street replicating this advice he looks every flavour of retarded :lol Some of this stuff is common sense though. Just project yourself confidently.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Serafitia said:
Although I think these charity "Get Laid" threads are pathetic, posture is pretty important. My mother always told me that it was important to keep my head up when entering a room. To be royal and graceful. :lol , if she knew I posted these things, these secrets. She hates that I play videogames, but yeah. Posture's important, but not as important and having a good head on your shoulders and being cool. Now when I say cool, I mean the kind you're born with. Not the kind you read in some remedy thread or some handbook.

How can we take your advice if it is in some remedy thread? o_O

kumanoki said:

I'd love to hear what the three female members of GAF have to say about this....

I'm sure they'll deny these techniques work and that they're so easily seduced.

They're lying to themselves. No woman can resist cocky/funny/Popeye walk.

Boogie

The Shadow said:
I'm sure they'll deny these techniques work and that they're so easily seduced.

They're lying to themselves. No woman can resist cocky/funny/Popeye walk.

OMG, Cocky/Funny is like hard determinism-- It's UNFALSIFIABLE!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Get up and try that walk, it actually feels confident. Pretty fucking bizarre.

GG-Duo

Cubsfan23 said:
Simply put, doing just this one thing will have a massive effect on the way women look at you… even if you change nothing else in your game. Just pretend as if there is a giant string tied to your belt that is gently pulling you along as you are walking. It really is that easy. The tricky part is simply Remembering to do it until you internalize it and it becomes second nature. So tie a string around your finger, or write a note to yourself backwards on your forehead so you can read it when you look in the mirror. It's That Important

Oh, like that little dance that Conan O'brien does before his monologue? Gotcha.

*Left, Left, Right Right, Left Left, Pause, pretends to cut string with hand*

Mugen

Banned
When you lead from your hips, it subtly communicates a sexual awareness that women are Biologically Programmed to notice.

:lol Damn. First time I'll ever listen to cubsfan and this better friggin work.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Ok, I just tried walking like that, and when I tried to talk, the only voice that would come out was Razor Ramon. I couldnt control it. "Hey Ju, watch you join'?"

Cubsfan23

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
Get up and try that walk, it actually feels confident. Pretty fucking bizarre.

Feels good doesn't it? :D

Date of Lies: It's pretty easy to figure out since you're supposed to have your chin back and up, and chest lifted. You're basically doing it if you're not leading with your head or chest, be upright.

hXc_thugg

I already do most of this stuff naturally. I always thought it was because I was kind of effeminite and had a lot of nervous energy. Obviously I was wrong, and I was just trying to pick up women.

Boogie

StoOgE said:
Ok, I just tried walking like that, and when I tried to talk, the only voice that would come out was Razor Ramon. I couldnt control it. "Hey Ju, watch you join'?"

:lol

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
If a girl doesn't wanna be with me because of the way I walk, then that's not my kind of girl anyway.

cubsfan, do you give seminars?

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
That walk feels pretty good :lol

Now that i think about it, one of my friends has this type of posture and he gets a shitload of girls.

Cubsfan23

Banned
mattiewheels said:
If a girl doesn't wanna be with me because of the way I walk, then that's not my kind of girl anyway.

I prefer to do e-seminars, much easier to get away with wearing nothing but boxers ;)

Seriously though, I don't write this stuff.

Miguel

StoOgE said:

I fucking snorted I was laughing so hard at this...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
You know it's a good sign when even the Junior Members are spoutin' off funny lines in response to your lovin' tips.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
TRENT: (Waitress passing by) Take a look at this guy...this is the guy...behind the guy...behind the guy.

(Waitress smiled)
MIKE: Cut that shit out!

TRENT: She smiled baby.

MIKE: That's not cool.

TRENT: Did she, or did she not smile?

MIKE: It doesn't matter...

TRENT: I'm telling you, they love that shit.

etiolate

Banned
I know theres millions of these topics on this board, but how about "Don't play the game, don't encourage the game, don't play the role and don't encourage her playing the role." Hrm?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
mattiewheels said:

Sorry, but that's kinda bullshit. Posture and the way you carry yourself does say a lot about you, and I used to have a posture problem. Not a real problem per se, but I used to have a really weak, passive posture. I've changed that, and I do feel a lot better about myself when I'm out and around people, and it has improved my overall image.

Although I do find something funny about the idea of always standing and walking around with your feet wider than your shoulders.

cowboy~5.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
How cool will I be at work tomorrow trying this.....

I will do EVERYTHING in this post and report back tomorrow , I am one of 3 guys in a office filled with Females, maybe 30 , so I will get feedback... this should be fun... I am sure I will lose the couple that already want me...

Arwen

kumanoki said:

Hmm.... I would have to say this is pretty good advice. To me, guys that slouch, mumble or fidget excessively indicate low confidence.

Cubsfan23 said:
When you lead from your hips, it subtly communicates a sexual awareness that women are Biologically Programmed to notice.

:lol

I like the way you capitalized "Biologically Programmed".

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Arwen - get back to studying. This place will rot your brain. Don't fall into the same traps I did.

Save yourself.

Top Bottom