• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowrun Returns |OT| Never, ever cut a deal with a dragon.

Steaks

As someone who never really cared for Shadowrun in the first place, Returns was probably one of my favorite games of 2013. I really wish people made narrower, more focused games like this.

Pretty hype for tomorrow!

Grayman

Since I didn't back this I will probably come home read some impressions and buy it. Shadowrun has been a great value to me.

Decado

In the first Brotherhood mission, after opening the passageway I can't get my party members to follow me. They just stand there. I go to the entrance of the sanctuary and the robot seems to think they've followed me, but when I transition to the new area I'm alone.

Seems to be a bug, but I'm not sure how to get around it. I only have a few saves, pretty much all in the compound. One is hella old...not replaying a bunch of this game. It's fun, but never "play more than once" fun.

Dunkelgrau

Just started with this today. Why can't my Decker hack this Matrix-Portal on the right?

227witb9.jpg

Browny

Banned
A Preview Of Our New Setting: Coming To Kickstarter In 2015

bd349ffed20ce3e3f9a71369cee8687a_large.jpg

Highly rumoured to be Hong Kong Free Enterprise Zone (which narrowly lost out to Berlin for the setting for Dragonfall).

I missed out on the original Kickstarter, but I'm so in for this one. Shadowrun has been a constantly available source of gaming pleasure for me over the past year; highly accessible and with so much content. It will be nice to get a new setting and scenario.

I just started Shadowrun Returns last night, and am having a great time with it. The writing is top notch, and wouldn't be out of place in a great sci-fi novel. Visuals are obviously great too. Combat is so-so. I hear people saying Returns is like a prototype for the sequels, but I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of Returns regardless.

I'll post a review when I finish (in the 52 games 2017 thread)

cj_iwakura

I just started Shadowrun Returns last night, and am having a great time with it. The writing is top notch, and wouldn't be out of place in a great sci-fi novel. Visuals are obviously great too. Combat is so-so. I hear people saying Returns is like a prototype for the sequels, but I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of Returns regardless.

I'll post a review when I finish (in the 52 games 2017 thread)
I love Dead Man's Switch. I wish it got more credit than it does.

cj_iwakura

For anyone who's curious, the backer rewards from Dead Man's Switch are on a dropbox now, HBS was kind enough to tell me the link via email.

I LOVE the DMS OST. It's probably my favorite of the three.

Top Bottom