• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shpsheal_Nick: Ghost of Tsushima PC Port News coming soon

Midn1ght

LET'S GO!!
icegif-603.gif

Celcius

°Temp. member
I'll double dip if they release a PC version. I hope they support the dual-sense as well as they do on PS5.
If this does come to PC though, the only things keeping me from selling my PS5 are:
1. Gran Turismo 7
2. Vanillaware titles

Does he think this is going be a shadow drop on Steam or is he expecting like a State of Play and announcement?

I'll double dip if they release a PC version. I hope they support the dual-sense as well as they do on PS5.
If this does come to PC though, the only things keeping me from selling my PS5 are:
1. Gran Turismo 7
2. Vanillaware titles

Does he think this is going be a shadow drop on Steam or is he expecting like a State of Play and announcement?
My pure speculation is that it's gonna be released in anticipation of the movie kinda like how they tried to time TLOU's with the shows.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Does anyone remember if like Horizon, Rachet and Clank, etc... were available to preorder on Steam the same day they were announced for PC by Sony?

Poppyseed

Good news, they fixed that in the PS5 update.
They absolutely did not fix that in an update. They said they did but they really didn't. Just to make sure nothing changed in the time I played this game, I even just fired it up again and watched the intro and it's not at all fixed. It's why I played in English, annoyingly. Frustrating if you wanted to play it in the Japanese language and not be majorly distracted by the lip movements.

Kacho

They absolutely did not fix that in an update. They said they did but they really didn't. Just to make sure nothing changed in the time I played this game, I even just fired it up again and watched the intro and it's not at all fixed. It's why I played in English, annoyingly. Frustrating if you wanted to play it in the Japanese language and not be majorly distracted by the lip movements.
Thanks for doing that. Gonna save my money then.

Zathalus

I believe the pre-rendered scenes were not changed, just the in-engine ones. But they were changed using automation instead of via the manual rigging of the English ones, so are still a bit off.

Holammer

Does anyone remember if like Horizon, Rachet and Clank, etc... were available to preorder on Steam the same day they were announced for PC by Sony?
I don't think many Sony games had pre-orders, they got a Store page on Steam and price coming later. Forbidden West got a price and pre-order back in January and was announced for PC back in September/October. Unsure of the details.

I game in the present. Didn't know pc peasants get so triggered. I'm glad you give Sony more money for old games I played years ago.
What are you talking about? I'll likely pay Sony less than you did to play a game you played a few years back. Difference is it will look and run better. I think you have the roles reversed, you're the one crying that people get to play a good game. Weird.

Top Bottom