• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shpsheal_Nick: Ghost of Tsushima PC Port News coming soon

And I hate retarded woke apologists like you. So there was this one black guy in the entire history and they had to make a game about him? It is disrespectful to the japanese people that when they finally get an AC in Japan, it is about a black guy, cause it is 2024. You sound like a degenerate that reported the Sweet Baby Inc curator on steam.

Gonna cry some more?

I just call it like I see it, buddy. You're no better than the woke idiots, you use all the same buzzwords and talking points. You care about "representation" and identity politics just like they do, you're just doing it from 'your side'. That is the only difference.

We haven't even gotten a full reveal for Red yet, but a single black character in the game (based on a person who existed) has you crying and screaming it's "woke". It's pathetic. Very likely there is a Japanese guy in the game who will be playable (if you did any research you'd know Yasuke was a retainer for Oda Nobunaga, so I'm pretty sure that character will also be very central to the game's plot and gameplay. And if not him, probably one of the other Japanese guys who was a member of his household.

It's just really easy to see past the childishness and ignorance of woke & anti-woke (the virulent ones like yourself) these days, I just laugh at it for the most part. If Ubisoft end up centering the story on Yasuke or have them doing a bunch of stuff they didn't do historically or do so while trying to make the Japanese characters look bad or belittled, THEN you can say it's 'woke trash'. And I'd be calling it out too, once there's evidence. But you're already screaming in the microphone simply because the character exists.

Existing and being black in a samurai-themed game isn't "woke agenda" any more than Tom Cruise's character in The Last Samurai was "woke agenda" (but I get a feeling you wouldn't have these sentiments if Yasuke looked like Tom Cruise 🤔)

And that is pathetic.

darrylgorn

Handled by nixxes.

Celebration Happy Dance GIF by GEICO

Funny, you write a wall of text which I wont bother reading and you say I'm crying.

Tsushima + Rise of Ronin is all I need. You go play Yasuke lil bro.

Won't bother because you won't or you can't? 🤔

But hey if you want to feign ignorance that is also your choice. Go have fun grandpa.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
And I hate retarded woke apologists like you. So there was this one black guy in the entire history and they had to make a game about him? It is disrespectful to the japanese people that when they finally get an AC in Japan, it is about a black guy, cause it is 2024. You sound like a degenerate that reported the Sweet Baby Inc curator on steam.
Tell us how Japanese people really feel.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter

So a sub about a bunch of angry Asian men and an OP who isn’t even Japanese? That’s your standard for Japanese people being upset at the game lmao?

I think they’ll be fine with their thousands of games, books, TV shows, movies, and everything else with Japanese samurais. One game with a historical black dude won’t bother them. It’ll upset people like you though.

Last edited:

GametimeUK

These threads are wild.

I understand if a PS4 exclusive that was locked to 1080p and 30fps came to PC with all these upgrades. There would be a reason to be jealous.

But GoT has a PS5 upgrade that looks and runs incredibly well so the jealousy thing shouldn't really apply. The PS crowd bashing the PC for a late port is puzzling me too as no matter how you slice it, if the port is competent it will be the best version of the game available.

And it's pointless in the PC crowd retaliating. End of the day they will be playing the game... some of them will be getting the best GoT experience too.

Everyone wins in this situation in my opinion.

Last edited:

saintjules

So a sub about a bunch of angry Asian men and an OP who isn’t even Japanese? That’s your standard for Japanese people being upset at the game lmao?

I think they’ll be fine with their thousands of games, books, TV shows, movies, and everything else with Japanese samurais. One game with a historical black dude won’t bother them. It’ll upset people like you though.

Last edited:

Zathalus

I don't think the vast majority of Japanese gamers will care that the protagonist is based on Yasuke. Almost nobody gave a shit that Nioh had William Adams as the protagonist and I'm betting you didn't either.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
His scoops are pretty much always right. The hate for him is funny.
I don’t follow leakers to see how accurate they are. The only guy I remember is Shinobi dude claiming ps and Xbox systems were coming out “Oct or Dec” and that idiot git it wrong as both systems released in the second and third week of November. And his prediction was in august or sept when both companies were playing games being secretive to the last minute.

But if Nick S got it right, give him his due.

Last edited:
Top Bottom