• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

krae_man

I've already completed the last take "build something with trophies."

Now the order I get to 2 billion in value is

-Clear task bar(upgrade one of everything to level 5)

-build everything that takes the lower currencies first

god this system is so tedious

I've got all crafting jobs unlocked, and have one of each building type at level 4. But the requirements are so crazy now, I'm about to drop out.

I guess this shit is just going to clog up my task bar forever, now?

krae_man

god this system is so tedious

I've got all crafting jobs unlocked, and have one of each building type at level 4. But the requirements are so crazy now, I'm about to drop out.

I guess this shit is just going to clog up my task bar forever, now?

Everything other then the progression to a billion dollars one gets cleared every time I come back from visiting friends.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
The really annoying this is that we get all this new land, but we're already stuck filling it with all these buildings that we'll need if we are trying to get to a billion value. I'm not sure if we can just store the buildings afterward, but after upgrading them all, it would feel like such a waste. I had wanted to move all the mansions and such over to the west side.

DarthWoo

Did anyone else's LA Body Works bug out after today's update and now take Snake for the "Recruit Some Muscle" job rather than Fat Tony, and leave the mat icon floating even when you've already queued all the slots?

UberTag

I don't see why that's necessary. It's not a limited time event or anything.
No harm in taking your time with it.
If you go ham on the update and unlock everything, Tapped Out will just revert back to being boring again.
I say the above and now here I am with $300 million in real estate value before anyone else in my Friends list.
I'm such a hypocrite. :( It's just so easy to tap stuff while I work.

scottnak

Did anyone else's LA Body Works bug out after today's update and now take Snake for the "Recruit Some Muscle" job rather than Fat Tony, and leave the mat icon floating even when you've already queued all the slots?

Workaround to remove the icon seems to be to send Fat Tony on a quest
(Haven't confirmed yet myself)

Javier

Truckasaurus is a limited item. The Premium item for level 56 is Springfield Gorge, which includes a Daredevil outfit for Bart.

UberTag

Soon to be on the way...

Simpsons_04_12.jpg

scottnak

Don't try to do the mission with Conductor Homer until you are able to put down a station. It will crash on you until you do that!

UberTag

I'm distressed by how rigid they're sticking to this "we've retired all of Phil Hartman's characters" policy.
I would love to have Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure in Tapped Out.
And the only Hartman character they'll acknowledge these days is Lyle Lanley... and he only showed up here for a cup of coffee and left.
So sad.

AleeN634

I was really hoping Lyle Lanley would stick around once he popped up. I did enjoy the joke about running Gil out of town though.

krae_man

I had a couple of weird glitches.

I had a Lance Murdoch quest 4/5 complete. I was just waiting for an evening to send the final character to do their task and after the update it forgot that it was part completed and is back to not even started. Oh well no biggie.

The other weird one is I had a random task for Moe to visit the track I was ignoring that now says -12/1 instead of 0/1.

Marvie_3

Banned

I had a Lance Murdoch quest 4/5 complete. I was just waiting for an evening to send the final character to do their task and after the update it forgot that it was part completed and is back to not even started. Oh well no biggie.

The other weird one is I had a random task for Moe to visit the track I was ignoring that now says -12/1 instead of 0/1.
I had something for Krusty go to -1/1. Hopefully its fixed soon.

I'm distressed by how rigid they're sticking to this "we've retired all of Phil Hartman's characters" policy.
I would love to have Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure in Tapped Out.
And the only Hartman character they'll acknowledge these days is Lyle Lanley... and he only showed up here for a cup of coffee and left.
So sad.
Agreed, it's weird.

Either stick to your guns and leave Lyle out of it, or give them all to us as characters.

DarthWoo

I have a sleepover task for Milhouse and Bart at -23/1 and -15/1 now. I had been holding off on it since both are used in various Springfield Heights resource production and the task is 24 hours, so that kind of sucks.

UberTag

I have a sleepover task for Milhouse and Bart at -23/1 and -15/1 now. I had been holding off on it since both are used in various Springfield Heights resource production and the task is 24 hours, so that kind of sucks.
My Flanders bible study task defaulted to -71/1. That's going to take an eternity to clear. I could harvest corn in the same amount of time.

krae_man

You can do more than 2. You just need to do two to get an extra reward

Nope. All of them are greyed out even though I have enough resources to do more of them.

I checked the ea forums and there is apparently a cap on the number of blueprints you can earn per day/cumulative and I've just hit it.

I guess it's better to do the smaller ones so you can get more donut bonuses.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nope. All of them are greyed out even though I have enough resources to do more of them.

I checked the ea forums and there is apparently a cap on the number of blueprints you can earn per day/cumulative and I've just hit it.

I guess it's better to do the smaller ones so you can get more donut bonuses.
This just happened to me too. It kinda sucks.

krae_man

Apparently it caps you at 4500/day right now and will be capped at 9000/day the last 4 days.

So for right now I'm going to buy the smallest blueprint group I can every time to maximize the number of donut bonuses. Then the last 4 days maximize blueprints.

Hellers

Thankfully I'm exactly on track at the moment despite missing most of the weekend and I have a full load of metal ready to go after the morning reset. I'm really wanting all the rewards this time. Especially the very last one which lets you construct extra pieces

Hellers

Filled my quota in two projects today. Luckily I`ve been spending a lot of time in the office so I`ve had my ipad open next to me making great progress on Springfield Heights.

Hellers

68k blueprints at the moment. Just unlocked the plastic recycling centre. Two hour tasksbut you can only store 100 so I guess we won`t need as many.

My first plastics project needs 75 metal and 15 plastic fr 1329 blueprints.

Hellers

I've been using it to hop back and forth between recycling and Springfield Heights. I've got two more land squares to unlock in the heights and then I can go back to working on upgrades. I have all the jobs there open. I'm guessing we're they're going to open up more land there in the future since there's not actually enough space to place everything you're allowed to, never mind make it pretty.

I spent the last couple of hours painstakingly moving all my scattered nuclear waste up to two empty squares at the top of the map I opened up. Then had Lisa clean them all up (Homer is on a 24 hour monorail task). That let me massively reshuffle and now I have quite a bit of empty space. Including plenty to expand my monorail into. I think eventually I'm going to have a nice monorail track running right around the outside of my Springfield.

I might even cleanup Krustyland at some point and max it out for the five star bonus.

Hellers

The very last reward on week 3 seems to be something to let us construct more track after the event finishes. There`s probably some limit like Squidport but I`m hoping we can make a really long track.

Hellers

Yay. Finally got all the currently available land in the Heights unlocked by having the app open on my desk next to me all week. It was strangely relaxing too.

Currently at 77 million. Time to start with the upgrading.

I`m at 75887 blueprints now and working on the 89350 I need for Ray.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Yay. Finally got all the currently available land in the Heights unlocked by having the app open on my desk next to me all week. It was strangely relaxing too.

Currently at 77 million. Time to start with the upgrading.

I`m at 75887 blueprints now and working on the 89350 I need for Ray.

Geez, I'm certainly not going to be able to get Ray. I'm at like 35k

Top Bottom