• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: SK Telecom StarCraft II Proleague 2014 – Protoss Hard at Work

SamuraiX-

herO vs Shine was way more competitive than I could have imagined. Shine looked like he had that game.

DRG and DRRREEEEEAAAAAAAMMM next! :D

SamuraiX-

What's better than a TvZ? Two TvZs at once. ;D

Rh2mirb.jpg

Just started watching. Why are they whispering?

It takes some getting used to after listening to SNM and Whiplash scream at the top of their lungs every damn game.

Syf

Banned
Maybe it's just me but it seems like as soon as this winter guy comes to chat people go full retard.

SamuraiX-

Maybe it's just me but it seems like as soon as this winter guy comes to chat people go full retard.

Yeah, never understood the fascination people have with him. I've watched his stream a couple of times during DreamHack events and I just think he's annoying.

Quite a game. Bbyong and EffOrt know wazzup in 2v2s. lol

CmdBash

We need more pro level 2v2 games, today's matches showed that the mode at least has some merits in competitive play.

Syf

Banned
Maru vs PartinG, Soulkey vs sOs, Rain in a 2v2?! Tempting me to stay up late.. but I have exams and a paper due this week.

Time zones killing esports. :(

SamuraiX-

Yeah, I'm actually really upset by the scheduling... people on the west coast in the US get absolutely screwed. 2AM start time on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays for the regular season.

Last season they had like 8PM/11PM start times... :(

survivor

Banned
I really wanna stay up for Maru - PartinG and sOs - Soulkey but I don't think I can do it. Why couldn't they just start the same time as yesterday cause that was perfect for me.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeah, I'm actually really upset by the scheduling... people on the west coast in the US get absolutely screwed. 2AM start time on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays for the regular season.

Last season they had like 8PM/11PM start times... :(
Back to real Korea time. This is Proleague son, not that WCS shit

SamuraiX-

[SPL] Grading the Off-Season

A nice TL piece that sums up all the key changes that each of the eight Proleague teams went through in the past few months.

No surprise that Green Wings takes the cake. When you can lose guys like Jaehoon and TY only to replace them with sOs and Maru? Yeah... not to mention they finally acquired official sponsorship. The team's in the best shape they've ever looked.

Back to real Korea time. This is Proleague son, not that WCS shit

;_;

Don't you remember when the first few rounds of Proleague last season had matches that started at like 8PM/11PM? That was beautiful. Perfect timing. If the schedule they have right now is set in stone for the whole season, I'm gonna miss almost all of the lives matches. :(

SamuraiX-

Round 1 Rosters are out!

YoDa and First are absent from IM's roster... :(

Also, Ryul2 a.k.a. Savage a.k.a. CliMax has changed his name AGAIN to Rogue. Well, hopefully he finally keeps one for at least a month now. A couple of other player name changes in there and one race switch.

This means that FPL should be up and running very soon! :D

kasane

Flash is my captain because he will fucking save terran. Screw the non believers. The god will enlighten you scrubs with the ways of mech

SamuraiX-

gotDAYUM at the size of that main screen!

rHPUk4s.png

Nexon Stadium is hawt as fuck.

Generating some serious pre-match hype compared to the stages last season.

Also, dat crowd. :D

kasane

gotDAYUM at the size of that main screen!

rHPUk4s.png

Nexon Stadium is hawt as fuck.

Generating some serious hype compared to the stages last season.

I need to watch pro league live ;_;

The only reason i was able to go to korea was because of my layover. I also need to pick up a white leopold ;(

Edit: im sick of these maps. I want all gold 1 gas maps :p

How long till we're back to the games being play in front of a couple of fan girls? Hopefully we actually see fans like this all the time but i doubt it.

Edit: The production looks pretty fucking awesome.

SamuraiX-

I beed to watch pro league live ;_;

The only reason i was able to go to korea was because of my layover. I also need to pick up a white leopold ;(

Hell yeah, man! Nothing compares to the production values of SPL/GSTL/GSL. Definitely something I wouldn't miss if I ever have a chance to visit Korea.

How long till we're back to the games being play in front of a couple of fan girls? Hopefully we actually see fans like this all the time but i doubt it.

Edit: The production looks pretty fucking awesome.

wurd

Presentation is kicking so much ass this season.

OMG EVEN SETTING A NEW LEVEL OF HYPE FOR ANNOUNCING ACE PLAYERS! :O :O :O

Top Bottom