• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: SK Telecom StarCraft II Proleague 2014 – Protoss Hard at Work

Ok I bought my sub so I'm good for the whole season! $5 is a steal!

GO DREAM! Prime is after which is what I'm really looking forward too.

I just really hope Parting comes through for most of us and beats DRG lol.

kasane

Ok I bought my sub so I'm good for the whole season! $5 is a steal!

GO DREAM! Prime is after which is what I'm really looking forward too.

I just really hope Parting comes through for most of us and beats DRG lol.

Too bad its twitch because twitch is kinda shit these days

Move to the game im sick of boxers smug ass face

StayDead

Too bad its twitch because twitch is kinda shit these days

Move to the game im sick of boxers smug ass face

Was boxer there? I thought with becoming a pro poker player he might have left SKT for good T_T

EDIT: Also you know what holds blink all ins. Tanks!

SamuraiX-

I love you, Dream, but you threw that away HARD, man!

All he had to do was build another bunker near his CC. Blink Stalker timings always use that part of the cliff to do damage on Yeonsu. Not sure what he was thinking.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
When Protoss wins I'm going to post crying anime of people's avatars

BdTqR4j.png

This is why I hate SC2 right now, at least TvP.

Rain put down 3 time warps..... READ THAT SHIT! 3 3 3

WTF Blizzard! Thanks a lot David Kim. The only thing Dream could have done better was throw down 1 more rax and bunker along with maybe Combat shield if he could have afforded it.

Bad mood to start off the games. >.<

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Got the Korean stream up, probably one of the only nights I'll be up for this when it's LIVE.
And Dream really bungled it pretty bad TBH, just was a dumb win.

kasane

This is why I hate SC2 right now, at least TvP.

Rain put down 3 time warps..... READ THAT SHIT! 3 3 3

WTF Blizzard! Thanks a lot David Kim. The only thing Dream could have done better was throw down 1 more rax and bunker along with maybe Combat shield if he could have afforded it.

Bad mood to start off the games. >.<

TvP is really obnoxious right now, at least increase energy consumption or something

Wow this map is weird

Got the Korean stream up, probably one of the only nights I'll be up for this when it's LIVE.
And Dream really bungled it pretty bad TBH, just was a dumb win.

Dude I've been in his position. He actually switched the Starport and Factory while being attacked.

Also there is no 100% possibility that Rain would have attacked near the Main CC if he saw a bunker there. Dream didn't chance because he didn't want to lose the natural which is losing income. Timewarps and Blink micro won Rain the battle. But it was mostly Timewarp since it killed off so many of Dream's units. But fuck it because its toss.

GO SUPER! Kill sOO who I really dislike.

SamuraiX-

I actually liked what I saw from that map in that game. I think it has a lot of potential.

DRG vs PartinG incoming.

Hhhnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

NOO! Good thing I didn't put soO on my anti.

Super you failed me!

Anyways Parting you need to win for the sake of a lot of players that have DRG on their anti lol.

GO PARTING!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

calder

Man I missed so much, got swept up in Prison Architect.

Poor DRG, just in time to see GG

Man I love how half the crowd is bundled up like they are about to hike 5k through a blizzard. Not saying I wouldn't rock one of those SK jackets though.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Why would you run your army into someone with 20 Forcefields?
Oh right you have to.

Poa5aco.png

I miss when committing to killing workers meant something, unless you had muta.

kasane

Tanks fire rate buffed to 2.6, moments later it gets nerfed. Lol.

I also bet that David Kimuu will use legacy of the void as an excuse to buff toss since the campaign is about toss.

SamuraiX-

Whoooooaaa are we really gonna have the second match start almost immediately after the first one regardless of how quick it ended?

This year's SPL is fucking LEGIT! :D

GOGOGOGOGOOGO PRIME!

Bring back MKP for round 2 but for now TerrOR FTW!

Edit: WTF PIZZA?!? GG WP SKT1 So jelly! Our sub money went to all the pizza lol. Aww Double post :(

calder

Front row FFed those pizzas and totally cut off the hungry back rows. :/

Upper level of the studio audience was all Terrans, looking on from afar knowing they won't even get a sniff of the tasty spoils of victory.

Too bad for TerrOR, he was actually doing really well. He should have sniped the 3rd.

Also needed to defend the VR harass and not kept losing his 4th. Also needed to work on DT defense.

Edit: GO Jila aka KAL PRIME

Edit2: Wow that was a really nicely done by Kal. Not the best control since he didn't use the Phoenix near the end but he won by that point.

OMG! Creator you ballsy beast!

Cannon rushing Yonghwa! Insane and he almost lost due to the MSC dying if he didn't put down the overcharge.

Chills guys, if you missed it watch the VOD!

Byul vs Remember. GO REMEMBER PRIME!

At the ACE match! Go Prime! If they had Maru or MKP they probably could have closed it out instead of Remember.

Edit: Too bad Creator, should have gone for the longer game. GGWP to the both of them. Byul would have lost if he didn't scout. Better yet, Creator should not have put the Gateways so close.

Prime vs SKT1 tomorrow. Lets see if tomorrow will be better for them.

Vaporak

Was too tired to stay up for the live broadcast, but now it's time to watch the vods. Nice to see that it looks like a good sized crowd. Also, my old subscription from the first SC2 proleague is still working, crazy good value compared to what most Esports organizations are asking for tickets.

Top Bottom