• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Small or big fake breasts?

Small or fake boobs?

• Small

Votes: 82 64.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Both

Votes: 28 22.0%

• Total voters
Which would you prefer between small/flat chested boobs or big fake ones and why? Obviously the choice between natural big ones vs fake would've been an easy choice but some people would prefer to grab something even if they're fake compared to small. What's your choice gaf? Can't post NSFW links cuz I'm at work but feel free to do so.

I personally would prefer small rather than fake.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Most people will say small natural, but I have a theory that having regular sex with a woman you’d find attractive regardless of her tits, with big implants, would be more sexually gratifying than the small tit version of her.

nush

Big real or fake, I need to get my titty fuck on sometimes. Have pics, can't post, NSFW.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Reported for extreme what was that word?
cactrotry
images

“Don’t be a cactrot”
-Eminem

MilkyJoe

Common misconception.

They're real. That's what "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks wants people to know about her famously voluptuous breasts.

"It's so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake,' the curvaceous model-turned-actress told the Daily Mail. "They're so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."

I like them small. It's all about the nipples, anyway.

Nothing more gross than those superhuge areolas with some big veins being seen on them..

Cato

Banned
They should just about fit in my hand, or possibly slightly bigger but not stupidly bigger than that.
I don't want to touch a huge fucking kitchen waste bag filled with plastic or fluid that just goes big waves when I touch them, like when someone touches amberlynn reid and there are fucking shock-waves going back and forth through the fat for minutes.

If I want to squeeze plastic tits I can just order a kit off the internet and squeeze them all the time.

Last edited:

Airola

When they're small, you appreciate the smallness of them. When they're big, you appreciate the bigness of them. You are only hurting yourself if you start to hope for big tits when you are looking at small tits, or hope for small tits when you are looking at big tits. It's like when you are eating a pizza you don't suddenly start to hope you'd have a hamburger there, no, when you have a pizza you damn well enjoy what makes pizza a pizza. If theres some heavy hangers right in front of you, you better get into a big natural appreciation mode. If there's some perky small petite tits right in front of you, you better get into a flat tit appreciation mode.

Even if the women are clothed, there are boundless possibilities in boob appreciation in both the big and the small situations. It's a sexy sight when you can barely see the shirt has boob bumps, and it's a sexy sight when all you can see are those mountains on the shirt that jiggle like a castle made of jelly on an earthquake with every little movement by the woman.

Now that said, there is some unnatural and unnerving in a situation where the boobs are huge but they move like a concrete block buried in concrete. Now that said, it's not impossible to get into the mode of balloon boob appreciation either.

Airola

big ol tits

fake'os are fine with me, easier to motor boat and you cant really titty fuck the small ones

771073.jpg

That's the face of both a man who is just about to and who has just done some motorboating. Calm solemn happiness of knowing what is just about to happen and what has just happened. In between of those situations, if one were there, one could've heard a sweet and sensual sound of BLRLRBRLRLRBRLRBLRBRRRLRLRBRLRBRLRBRLLRRR.

Top Bottom