• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Small or big fake breasts?

Small or fake boobs?

• Small

Votes: 82 64.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Both

Votes: 28 22.0%

• Total voters

ph33rknot

Banned
Most people will say small natural, but I have a theory that having regular sex with a woman you’d find attractive regardless of her tits, with big implants, would be more sexually gratifying than the small tit version of her.
It's been a while but the last time I was with big and fake was kind of gross it was deflating and she needed to get it fixed

Gargus

Banned
Small and real.

Unless she has a fake boob/boobs because of like a mastectomy or something I don't want a woman who would go through all of that due to her lack of self esteem or because she wants attention. I guess in some extreme cases like a small fake boob because her tits look like a fried egg on a coat hook could be acceptable.

nush

I don’t know why so many men turn up their nose at fake tits.

because they are not the men that women who are getting fake tits are trying to attract.

sour-grapes1290137-prints.jpg

xrnzaaas

I haven't had an opportunity to touch fake breasts, but the whole concept disgusts me. Same with things like enlarging your lips of having nose jobs, you only make yourself look uglier and less real.

Top Bottom