• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Commentator Cinnpie (Evo 2019 and official Nintendo tournament commentator) accused of molesting 14 year old Smash pro.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters

"Early this morning, professional Smash player Puppeh took to twitter to come forward regarding how he was a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of another figure in the Smash Bros community, Cinnpie. According to his accusations, the abuse took place when he was 14 and she was 24 years old.

Cinnpie is a well-known commentator in the Super Smash Bros. community. She was the commentator for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament at EVO 2019, as well as events such as 2GG: Prime Saga. 2GG has disavowed any ongoing affiliation with Cinnpie. Furthermore, she has competed herself in several tournaments, often in team matches with her fiancee, WaDi.

According to the tweet, which can be read in full here, Puppeh claimed that their friendship began when they were carpooling to Smash Bros. Tournaments together. ” Sometime before the summer of 2016 Cinnamon initiated sexual conversations on snapchat with me and I would respond but I never truly knew if anything would come of it,” stated Puppeh in his statement.

Puppeh goes on to state that the abuse began after a tournament. The two were sharing lodgings. “That incident probably happened for about 15-20 seconds and then after we just went back and kept playing.” He then re-iterates that this was the first of many instances of sexual activity between the two. Eventually, the abuse would go as far as oral sex.

Puppeh notes that while the abuse never escalated to sexual intercourse, he was being groomed by her. ” She would tell me things like “we can get together when you are 18”. She would make me periodically delete our Facebook messages and would constantly remind me that I couldn’t tell ANYONE (Even though that was obvious to me.) She would consistently gaslight me and make me question myself all the time while I was only 14 and still trying to find myself as a person.” He states that he has had mental health issues since the abuse occurred.

Weeabuds has reached out to Cinnpie for an interview request, but at the time of publication, no response has been given."

Rumors were circulating a while back. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
If he has evidence then maybe he can find some justice in it all. Otherwise it’s just one downward spiral that’ll end up being a bunch of drama on Twitter.

Ovek

7Member7
source.gif

Most of these wouldn't make it anywhere. This one is only slightly scandalous because he claims she sucked his dick, but that's basically impossible to prove.
It could easily be proven again. They should set her up. Put 4 Johnson's on a table, behind a curtain of course, and see which one she sucks on. If she picks homie again, then you know it used to happen all the time. If she picks the wrong Johnson, she probably sucked it sometime in the past too. Guilty either way.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Smash can bring the worst out of you. I can attest to that.

On a more serious note. This is serious if true. People asking why the boy didn't report this sooner - well, look at the context. Young, underage male, competing in one of the most competitive gaming communities around, with a lot to lose in his position at the time (and even now), and going against a woman. Maybe he didn't even fully realize what was going on until the situation escalated to something more sexual.

Anyway, what you've posted here is as much as I know, so I don't really have more to say.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Dude was a kid practically if this happened, lots of kids that are abused don't even tell anyone close to them, much less report it to the police. Men (or boy in this case) are also far less likely to report sexual crime. That's just the way it is unfortunately.
Thats all understandable, however, if he has the balls now, years later, to come out with it then he should not tell the internet but the police, provided he has evidence.

Last edited:

Doczu

Man, i played at a local Soul Calibur 2 tournament when i was 15 and literaly destroyed a (young) adult cosplaying girl and joked if i could see her boobs as a reward. Went outside through the backdoor, saw dem boobs and smoked my first cig thanks to her. I felt like a motherfucking king back then, getting a blowjob would surely be a major success.
Don't tell me you were all prudes at 14...

Edit: Ok, so the "perp" is trans?
Simpsons_think about the children.jpg

Last edited:

Wimbledon

Yeah, I read about this yesterday, from the quartering and then I checked to see who picked it up. Surprisingly ERA did pick up the story and I was pleasantly surprised to see them condemn what she did at least the first few comments.

With that said the footage makes her look pretty well suspect. I can't say I've ever seen a girl her age being this flirtatious with someone underage.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
This thread is fucking embarrassing.

Attractive women molests young boy? Oh nice! Good for him! I'm jealous!

She is trans? That's fucking disgusting. She should be in jail!

Oh wait she isn't trans and is attractive, but she still molested a young boy? Nice! Good for him! I'm jealous!

At some point I wanna hope that this kind of molestation isn't cheered on and is instead properly condemned like it should be. Because if this was a 24yr old guy molesting a young girl this thread would have a completely different tone to it. But it shouldn't. Both reactions should be the same. Complete disgust and condemnation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom