• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Commentator Cinnpie (Evo 2019 and official Nintendo tournament commentator) accused of molesting 14 year old Smash pro.

ryan13ts

I'll spell it out: a 15-year-old guy who gets to sleep with a sexy 25-year-old girl is not being taken advantage out.
Of course I wouldn't be, which is my whole point: it's different for guys. Sexuality is one of those things where what applies to one sex doesn't always apply in the same way to the other. It's because of morphology, biology, thousands of years of culture, and millions of years of evolution.
imagine what a shit teen life it is to be paid to play videogames and get abused by hot chicks

Holy shit at some of these responses... this thread...

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

The double standard when it comes to these kinds situations is bullshit. Males are every bit as susceptible to sexual abuse as females. The fact that they are males doesn't magically make it less illegal or horrible.

A victim shouldn't be treated differently based on their gender. Especially when it's a child. Someone taking advantage of a young boy should be held every bit as accountable as someone who takes advantage of a young girl.
It doesn't matter if the kid "wants it" or not. How are you not getting that? It's still sexual abuse. It's still an adult taking advantage of a minor. It's still illegal.

If the roles were reversed and it was a 14yr old girl and a "sexy" 24yr old guy and the girl "wanted it" would you still be so lenient on your views?

Be honest now.

Sex is hard to get for most guys so they look at it like even if a kid gets "some" when he didn't want it he should be happy, which is complete BS because that is still abuse.

This woman should get the same justice that a man would get in this situation...... thread/

This thread is very problematic. We have people on here literally stating that males as young as 12 losing their virginity to older females is perfectly okay. How is this not getting shut down?
Because outside of the internet there is a real world. This shit happens, it has happened and it's happening right now.

You can ignore it, not like it and think it's illegal. That doesn't change the fact that it happens

She seems to be very manipulative if you read his text and this one from glyphmoney it's very clear she knew exactly what she was doing:

I feel bad for the kid, but that reads like any bad relationship with a whorish woman. It’s terrible that he was so young and she’s not a good person. But I don’t think it’s the same as older man, underage girl.

StormCell

Because outside of the internet there is a real world. This shit happens, it has happened and it's happening right now.

You can ignore it, not like it and think it's illegal. That doesn't change the fact that it happens

Everything happens in the real world. Lots of it is illegal. Much of it is illegal because it's not okay. How is this hard to understand?

Last edited:

dezzy8

She’s kinda hot. At 14, I’d probably be traumatized if a girls sucked my dick. I wasn’t even interested in sex like that at that age.

DogofWar

Of course most 14 year olds fantasize about getting laid, with practically any female, but no it isn't just "nice" and the boy is not a pussy if he felt it was wrong. We do not know the circumstances(?) to begin with. Also it is illegal. Simple as that. Not a single one of you would think it was okay if a 24 year old man fucked a 14 year old girl no matter the circumstances.

Everything happens in the real world. Lots of it is illegal. Much of it is illegal because it's not okay. How is this not hard to understand?
Illegal shit is illegal from the point of the law, it isn't hard to understand

What's hard to understand about young lads wanting to fuck hot older chicks? What's hard to understand that that scenario is different if the roles are reversed?

SirTerry-T

So, question for the audience...what is it about Smash Brothers that makes its community a den of iniquity and deviancy?!???!

Is it because it has the word "Smash" in its title and people take it at face value?

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Banned
What people have to remember is that a 14 year old lad won't be 14 forever and when he grows up and gets into relationships etc people will ask about your first time or your early experiences etc.

Nobody really wants to have to say at that point "actually I was taken advantage of at 14 years old by a 24 year old woman."

Its wrong and what she did was wrong and excusing it means that we're giving a pass to women to be able to do this to young dudes.

Shit, I can't lie that at that age I would have thought all my dreams came true if some 24 year old chick was getting me off.

Then you grow up though and have to come to terms with it. That can be a traumatic thing in itself.

Just the realisation of what she is and what she did and how that changes as you grow up and gain more understanding.

Even just the idea that you were preyed on could be really quite disturbing. Even if you can say you liked it at the time you might struggle to deal with how it looks from an adult perspective.

Imagine facing the reality that your first time was with a pedo or a child molester or a predatory woman even if you did remember enjoying it at the time.

Last edited:

Zaffo

What people have to remember is that a 14 year old lad won't be 14 forever and when he grows up and gets into relationships etc people will ask about your first time or your early experiences etc.

Nobody really wants to have to say at that point "actually I was taken advantage of at 14 years old by a 24 year old woman."

I mean, when i was 16 my "girlfriend" of the times that introduced me to sex was a decent 27 years old gal, would have loved to get that kind of action a couple years earlier :messenger_ok:

Enjay

Banned
Professional fighting gamers? This might be their only experience ever then.

Shit, I can't lie that at that age I would have thought all my dreams came true if some 24 year old chick was getting me off.

Then you grow up though and have to come to terms with it. That can be a traumatic thing in itself.
This one's going in my book

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

My FGC is burning down, Mr. Wiz got caught being a pedo, along with the smash shit going on? Man EVO is basically fucked, people dropping out of EVO online as well. Now if the Smash shit, if you are a player I wouldn’t talk to no female at any event, because even if you did or didn’t do anything twitter simps will kill you. So your best choice for any FGC player is to go and just play games, don’t mess with no ehoes.

Hey, better a soy boi than a child sexual abuse defender. Truly amazing that THIS is the hill some are willing to die on.

And by amazing, I mean 'brb gonna fuckin hurl'.

child.

a kid his age is better off spilling their soy milk on abusive commentators than on pies... you know what I mean

grow up

Kataploom

Gold Member
LOL at people not relating to the boy and thinking he's wrong because they wouldn't act the same.

OF COURSE. I know people (both sexes) that would have liked their boyfriend/girlfriend bang them at early age, but I also know people (both sexes) that would have felt uncomfortable and intimidated by that situation.

Nobody_Important Nobody_Important is saying this being wrong by a legal point of view, not by YOUR personal standards, I think there's not even an argument to be made here tbh.

I also think it is stupid for the boy to come out with that statement this far, it's not like there's any way to prove his point anyway...

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned
How many of you in here weren’t cracking one off whilst imagining an older girl with her lips around your bellend at his age.?

When I was that age, one of my pals mums was in her late 20s (she had him young) and used to sunbathe in her underwear. I beat my meat enough times whilst thinking about her. She had a great body, and that dark bulge in her panties made me throb.

If she had offered it and told me to keep quiet, I would have been like a rat up a drainpipe.

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
How many of you in here weren’t cracking one off whilst imagining an older girl with her lips around your bellend at his age.?

When I was that age, one of my pals mums was in her late 20s (she had him young) and used to sunbathe in her underwear. I beat my meat enough times whilst thinking about her. She had a great body, and that dark bulge in her panties made me throb.

If she had offered it and told me to keep quiet, I would have been like a rat up a drainpipe.

Do you think this would hold true for a young girl? Do you think people shouldn't be upset if a young girl is turned on by her friend's dad?

Leyasu

Banned
Do you think this would hold true for a young girl? Do you think people shouldn't be upset if a young girl is turned on by her friend's dad?
What do you think happens in real life? At school, all of the girls used to all talk about one male teacher in particular. I am sure that lots of teenage girls fancy a lot of older men, especially those they see in bands on tv etc. Same for teenage boys.

Perhaps things were just different when I was his age? I don't know. Or perhaps I am just judging him by my standards. At 14, I had already had sex with three different girls. One of them was 16 when I was 13. And some of the girls in my year at school and where I lived were giving it out like toffees. One of my pals had a kid at 15 with a girl 10yrs his senior. They are still together today, and he is now a grandfather already. I don't know what to say really..

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
What do you think happens in real life? At school, all of the girls used to all talk about one male teacher in particular. I am sure that lots of teenage girls fancy a lot of older men, especially those they see in bands on tv etc. Same for teenage boys.

Perhaps things were just different when I was his age? I don't know. Or perhaps I am just judging him by my standards. At 14, I had already had sex with three different girls. One of them was 16 when I was 13. And some of the girls in my year at school and where I lived were giving it out like toffees. One of my pals had a kid at 15 with a girl 10yrs his senior. They are still together today, and he is now a grandfather already. I don't know what to say really..

You grew up on a trailerpark?

MiguelItUp

The age of consent in Poland is 15. Was i being abused when i was fooling around since then or did i abuse my girl when i was 18 and she 16?
And yes, i have never, EVER heard from any of my buddies around that age that they were abused. Getting intimate was something everyone desired and getting it on with a more developed older girl was lit as fuck.
When you're 14 and she's 18 and she basically coerces you into doing physical things, it isn't "lit" by any means. That's speaking from personal experience.

Years later I received a message from her apologizing for everything she did, as I'm sure she realized that not only was I a child, but I wasn't comfortable with any of that. She clearly felt guilty, and was scared that I would attempt to do something. My response was, "It's fine. Appreciate the apology."

Did it break me as I grew older? Fortunately, no. But I have many regrets from that situation. Never should've hung out with her. But yeah, never once did I think it was "cool" or "lit". It's fucked.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves, really, it's not okay.

Last edited:

true, pal. But clearly soyboys can't relate when their hormones got sapped from them...

Leyasu

Banned
You grew up on a trailerpark?
No, I grew up in SE London. Not the greatest of areas. But don't think or pretend for one minute that 14 yr olds in my time or now for that matter are not doing the same thing. From the most exclusive areas to the worst shit-holes, teenagers are well aware of the purpose of what is between their legs and are trying their hardest to put it to use. This is how it is

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
No, I grew up in SE London. Not the greatest of areas. But don't think or pretend for one minute that 14 yr olds in my time or now for that matter are not doing the same thing. From the most exclusive areas to the worst shit-holes, teenagers are well aware of the purpose of what is between their legs and are trying their hardest to put it to use. This is how it is

You're not wrong. Kids want to have sex. It's natural. But they're not mentally aware of the results. Are you suggesting that we legalize ephebophilia and drop the age of consent down to 12?

This entire situation is just grooming.
The dynamic of this sort of abusive relationship is related to power and control.

Doesn't matter how much of a pussyslayer gigachad you think you are at the age of 14, you are just a child. Much as you think of yourself as cool, when you're 14, you are not in charge in a relationship with a 24 year old "hot" woman. Its so easy to be gaslit and psychologically abused in this situation. Being forced to do things you ordinarily wouldn't want to do, in exchange for the sex you're likely so thirsty for at that age. Your plans and ambitions can easily be derailed.
Heck in some instances you can straight up be physically abused.
I mean what are you gonna do? Hit a woman? Everyone knows how society absolutely condemns male violence on women. Sometimes to an unfair degree.
What if she claims that you raped her (if you're big for your age for example)? Imagine what the threat of that happening would feel like when you're a fucking 14 year old boy.
What if you get the woman pregnant? Heck what if she wants you to get her pregnant, so that you're even more dependant on her? Oh sure, the obvious fact that such a relationship is illegal and that the woman would be in trouble is a fact we know now, when we're at a safe distance. But imagine being put in such a situation in real time, when you're a goddamn child?

I dunno.
Maybe I'm just a "soy boy".

But what Cinnpie has done here, is sexual abuse. It should be treated as such, and she should be punished accordingly.

Last edited:

TheGrat1

Not gonna lie, when I was 15 I wanted to blow the back doors off of my math teacher. She was Italian and beautiful with a great ass and practiced taekwondo. I knew what sex was and definitely would not feel that I was being taken advantage of by her.

However, a huge difference between that and this case is that at 15 I actually resembled an adult. I was considerably taller than her, in fact. The fact that this kid looked like he could pass for 8 years old at the time puts this in the realm of pedophilia. Cinnpie said she is 5' 6" and she towers over him. The age is one thing, 14 is even legal in what we would consider some first world countries, but the fact that his appearance is apparently what she is attracted to is much more alarming to me. Regardless, she is looking at some serious prison time.

I think this points out 3 things

1) I would of fucked a pot plant if it had a vagina when I was 14 and pretty much most of my friends thought about their older female teachers and friends in a sexual way....as fucked up as it may seem there is definitely a double standard going on and there probably would be a large amount of people that would not mind be molested by her

2)she’s black and a female.....pretty much at the top of the oppression hierarchy so this is probably going to go away quicker than someone who has evidence against the clintons.

3) people need to be held accountable for trial by media instead of going to the police first to investigate.....so many lives get ruined by accusations when most amount to nothing

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The video game fighting community sure has a lot of retards in it.

It seems the majority of weird shit that goes on comes from gamers in organized fighting leagues.

First off I think this woman is disgusting. She should be held fully accountable. She knows what society she lives in.
Statements like this is why we have so many problems with woman in our society today, some men are just not willing to hold women accountable because of their desperation for sex and its sad.
Incorrect. This woman has no desperation for sex. What she did was prey on a child to have a One sided power dynamic where she was in charge Of the relationships. She groomed him if this accusation is true.

This girl would have no problems picking up a fuck budy of legal age. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was abused mentally or physically by a male relative as a child

Thief1987

Yeah, I read about this yesterday, from the quartering and then I checked to see who picked it up. Surprisingly ERA did pick up the story and I was pleasantly surprised to see them condemn what she did at least the first few comments.

With that said the footage makes her look pretty well suspect. I can't say I've ever seen a girl her age being this flirtatious with someone underage.

Why there are full room of grown ups and they all doesnt care?

Banned
Why there are full room of grown ups and they all doesnt care?

well to he fair, if you don't have the knowledge of what went on behind the scenes this is pretty harmless. for all we know she could be a close friend of the family and could have a big sister/younger brother kind of relationship.

but that's also part of the double standard, as a guy you get looked at funny (or worse) if you'd do anything she did in that video. if you're a girl noone bats an eye

Last edited:
Top Bottom