• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Commentator Cinnpie (Evo 2019 and official Nintendo tournament commentator) accused of molesting 14 year old Smash pro.

KiNeMz

Banned
Although its interesting that the sexes are reversed here.

Go to the police. Don't vilify by tweeter ffs. Keep you private business private, and if you need assistance there are plenty of places to call who provide Confidential help and support.

I wonder how people really feel after they go global on these announcements. We never hear about it. Do they feel relief? or depression? or regret? or support?

The social court of justice is a cess pool of positive and negative vitriol, I can assume what kind of effect this adds to people who struggle mentally after such experiences.

She should get her lawyer involved now. Joe proved it works.

Last edited:
This thread is fucking embarrassing.

Attractive women molests young boy? Oh nice! Good for him! I'm jealous!

She is trans? That's fucking disgusting. She should be in jail!

Oh wait she isn't trans and is attractive, but she still molested a young boy? Nice! Good for him! I'm jealous!

At some point I wanna hope that this kind of molestation isn't cheered on and is instead properly condemned like it should be. Because if this was a 24yr old guy molesting a young girl this thread would have a completely different tone to it. But it shouldn't. Both reactions should be the same. Complete disgust and condemnation.

I guess I don’t consider them the same. Predatory women exist but generally the older woman dynamic tends to be much more consensual and less one-sidedly manipulative. That doesn’t excuse it though. 24 year olds cannot be hooking up with 14 year olds. Period.

I guess I don’t consider them the same. Predatory women exist but generally the older woman dynamic tends to be much more consensual and less one-sidedly manipulative. That doesn’t excuse it though. 24 year olds cannot be hooking up with 14 year olds. Period.

She seems to be very manipulative if you read his text and this one from glyphmoney it's very clear she knew exactly what she was doing:

Last edited:

Ovek

7Member7

Oh wait she isn't trans and is attractive, but she still molested a young boy? Nice! Good for him! I'm jealous!

At some point I wanna hope that this kind of molestation isn't cheered on and is instead properly condemned like it should be. Because if this was a 24yr old guy molesting a young girl this thread would have a completely different tone to it. But it shouldn't. Both reactions should be the same. Complete disgust and condemnation.

W5Z8ayc.gif

royox

Going to be interesting to see if the SJW and Cancel Culture is now going to strike a trans woman predator.

INC

Grown men playing smash brothers, kinda only a matter of time

Edit: wait it's a bird.......ooft.

Last edited:

INC

Surprised soncifox hasnt been called out yet, being a furry

(Not saying because he's into furries, that means he's an abuser)
Just being gay and furry and one of the top players, must out a large target on his back

Going to be interesting to see if the SJW and Cancel Culture is now going to strike a trans woman predator.

Again she is not trans just a regular hot black girl.

Surprised soncifox hasnt been called out yet, being a furry

(Not saying because he's into furries, that means he's an abuser)
Just being gay and furry and one of the top players, must out a large target on his back

He allrdy moved on to the next stage and is now non binary, with this added to being black, gay and a furry he's pretty much untouchable in the oppression Olympics anyway.

Last edited:

TheContact

First of all she's not trans. Second of all, trans people can be shitty too and aren't exempt from being predators nor will they receive a pass because they are trans.

As always, the accusation should be taken seriously but no judgements should be made until more information comes to light. These victims need to start going to the police though, not just use Twitter.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
That's because if "she" is "trans", "she" is in reality a man. Pardon me if the idea of being "molested" by a woman does not evoke the same feeling of horror as being molested by a man.
We are talking about a person molesting a minor. It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. It's still disgusting and it's still criminal behavior.

Kreen101

We are talking about a person molesting a minor. It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. It's still disgusting and it's still criminal behavior.

It may still be criminal, but it's not the same reality because of basic differences between the sexes and between how sexuality is lived whether one is a man or a woman.

People can't on the one hand go on and on about "power imbalances" between men and women when it comes to sex, and then say it's exactly the same whether the "victim" is a man or a woman.

Nobody_Important

It may still be criminal, but it's not the same reality because of basic differences between the sexes and between how sexuality is lived whether one is a man or a woman.

People can't on the one hand go on and on about "power imbalances" between men and women when it comes to sex, and then say it's exactly the same whether the "victim" is a man or a woman.
The double standard when it comes to these kinds situations is bullshit. Males are every bit as susceptible to sexual abuse as females. The fact that they are males doesn't magically make it less illegal or horrible.

A victim shouldn't be treated differently based on their gender. Especially when it's a child. Someone taking advantage of a young boy should be held every bit as accountable as someone who takes advantage of a young girl.

Last edited:

ryan13ts

That's because if "she" is "trans", "she" is in reality a man. Pardon me if the idea of being "molested" by a woman does not evoke the same feeling of horror as being molested by a man.

Dude, seriously? Molestation is molestation, doesn't make it a "bit better" because it's a woman over a man. It's fucked up regardless, especially to a kid.

And either way, it's hardly about what feelings it 'evokes' in you, it's about how it affected the dude that it actually happened to.

Last edited:

Kreen101

The double standard when it comes to these kinds situations is bullshit. Males are every bit as susceptible to sexual abuse as females. The fact that they are males doesn't magically make it less illegal or horrible.

A victim shouldn't be treated differently based on their gender. Especially when it's a child. Someone taking advantage of a young boy should be held every bit as accountable as someone who takes advantage of a young girl.

I'll spell it out: a 15-year-old guy who gets to sleep with a sexy 25-year-old girl is not being taken advantage out.

Kreen101

especially to a kid.

15-year-olds are encouraged in today's society to be sexually active, and they're expected to be.

Again, either you're a kid at 15, in which case we as a society and culture should discourage them from being sexually active, the way we did in the old days. Or we figure they're old enough to have sex, which means they're no longer children in any traditional sense.

Nobody_Important

Well most 15-year-old guys would love to be taken advantage of this way. Surely you agree with this, at least?
It doesn't matter if the kid "wants it" or not. How are you not getting that? It's still sexual abuse. It's still an adult taking advantage of a minor. It's still illegal.

If the roles were reversed and it was a 14yr old girl and a "sexy" 24yr old guy and the girl "wanted it" would you still be so lenient on your views?

Be honest now.

Last edited:

Doczu

Yes he is. The fact you think that its okay just because the victim is a guy and because his abuser is "sexy" is disgusting.
The age of consent in Poland is 15. Was i being abused when i was fooling around since then or did i abuse my girl when i was 18 and she 16?
And yes, i have never, EVER heard from any of my buddies around that age that they were abused. Getting intimate was something everyone desired and getting it on with a more developed older girl was lit as fuck.

Nobody_Important

The age of consent in Poland is 15. Was i being abused when i was fooling around since then or did i abuse my girl when i was 18 and she 16?
And yes, i have never, EVER heard from any of my buddies around that age that they were abused. Getting intimate was something everyone desired and getting it on with a more developed older girl was lit as fuck.
This isn't Poland. And even if it was it still would have been illegal apparently because the victim here was 14.

And your personal experiences or opinions on the molestation of minors doesn't change the fact that what occurred here was illegal.

Last edited:

Kreen101

If the roles were reversed and it was a 14yr old girl and a "sexy" 24yr old guy and the girl "wanted it" would you still be so lenient on your views?

Of course I wouldn't be, which is my whole point: it's different for guys. Sexuality is one of those things where what applies to one sex doesn't always apply in the same way to the other. It's because of morphology, biology, thousands of years of culture, and millions of years of evolution.

Lol the first mistake you made was thinking edgy people on this board would take this seriously. This is more than the usual suspect old texts from a possible bad date. There is a lot of evidence.

Nobody_Important

Of course I wouldn't be, which is my whole point: it's different for guys. Sexuality is one of those things where what applies to one sex doesn't always apply in the same way to the other. It's because of morphology, biology, thousands of years of culture, and millions of years of evolution.
Well luckily for male victims of sexual abuse the law disagrees with your ignorant opinion of the situation.

Neff

The double standard when it comes to these kinds situations is bullshit.

Perhaps, but speaking from experience, I was grabbed on the ass by a trans woman at work. I didn't do anything about it, because I liked her and didn't want to get her in trouble. But I wasn't ok with it, I felt strangely violated, and she'd definitely overstepped her bounds imo.

That said, if it was a cute girl who did it, I would've enjoyed the attention.

Nobody_Important

Perhaps, but speaking from experience, I was grabbed on the ass by a trans woman at work. I didn't do anything about it, because I liked her and didn't want to get her in trouble. But I wasn't ok with it, I felt strangely violated, and she'd definitely overstepped her bounds imo.

That said, if it was a cute girl who did it, I would've enjoyed the attention.
Are you a minor?

MastAndo

Listen, it's gross and disturbing for a grown ass woman to be having her way with a 14-year-old boy, particularly one who looks like an even younger child...but if you think for a minute that a heterosexual young man wouldn't rather have had this happen with a biological woman over a man, you're living in some fantasy land, or just being deliberately obtuse.

Nobody_Important

Then that means you are legally capable of consent. That means if a cute girl grabs your ass and you are cool with it then that's fine. If another person grabs your ass and you are not cool with it then that is sexual harassment. Contact your superior or HR representative.

However the victim in this case is 14. Therefore they were not legally capable of consent. Which means what happened to him was not only disgusting on the part of his abuser, but also very illegal regardless of how you feel about it. The law protects all minors regardless of gender. The fact he was a boy and she was an attractive woman means literally nothing. It's still illegal.

I'm not sure how you all aren't getting that.

Last edited:

You don't live in the real world. I know you get a lot of shit on here for your opinions, which is sometimes unfair, but on this you are off base. Lads lose their virginity as young as 12, sometimes with other kids, most of the time with lasses 16+

It would have a different tone and it should. An older man taking emotional advantage of a minor is different to an older woman letting a young lad ram her. Men and women are different.

Neff

It's still illegal.

I agree. I assumed the double standard you were referring to was whether the accused was trans or not, based on your initial post in this thread, which is why I brought up my experience. Regarding women preying on underage boys though, I know for a fact that there's a great many heterosexual men who would have been thrilled to have a sexual encounter at 14 with a good-looking 24 year old girl. That's a double standard which is very real, and is why you're seeing the replies you're taking issue with.

Top Bottom