• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, the PS5 Event...

Larryfox

sony executives have been propping up this event as showing us games only possible on ps5. That got me super interested in what they were going to show. From that standpoint I was disappointed. Ratchet was impressive but it didn’t seem to that series X couldn’t do it just a bit slower of course and horizon was impressive but no gameplay so I don’t. Kena was the best game they shown to me and very excited for it.

Mypmarlo

Banned
It sucked.
It showed zero new gameplay ideas or any progress in gamedesign at all.
Same old shit but a bit more shiny.

I don't think it's true, but if it is, then PS4 Pro was even more stupid than I thought. Lack of UltraHD player in it is sole reason why I ended with Xbox One X.

Oh yeah, that slipped my mind. Maybe they were looking to save costs on the Pro and went with a cheaper BR player? I'm pretty confident in saying Sony doesn't have to pay BR royalties unless something changed from PS3 to PS4.

It’s no doubt an expansion like release, like the Uncharted 4 one or the Last Light. Probably cross gen even.

Spider-Man 2 is yet to come.

My thoughts as well. It has to be some DLC expansion. IIRC Infamous: Second Son got a pretty hefty DLC expansion in its day that some felt could've been its own game, so this isn't unusual for Insomniac.

Last edited:
Top Bottom