• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spartacus: House of Ashur - A Spartacus What IF

bitbydeath

Best news of the year goes too!!!!

another-spartacus-spin-off-in-the-works.jpg

Starz has given a green light to “Spartacus: House of Ashur,” a new ten-episode drama series based in the world of the cult smash series that wrapped its run a decade ago.
Nick Tarabay will reprise his role of Ashur, the clever and scheming Syrian slave who is a collaborator with the Romans to put down the slave rebellion. The character was decapitated on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius at the end of “Spartacus: Vengeance”.
The new series posits what if he hadn’t died there and had been gifted the gladiator school once owned by Batiatus [John Hannah] in return for aiding the Romans in killing Spartacus and ending the slave rebellion.
Showrunner and executive producer Steven S. DeKnight will return in the same capacity for the new series which begs the question – if it can retcon that death, what other original characters (dead or alive) could come back.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Jupiters Cock, this is the best news I've heard all year.

See you nay-sayers, we CAN be positive about shows on Gaf!

I just hope they can recapture that lightning.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Didn't like this guy, too slimy, but that just makes him a great actor though. All the three shows were spectacular and I don't think this will reach those highs.

Quartermuncher

Neo Member
So i've recently started playing The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes which actually has Nick Tarabay as a protagonist in that. Here i thought this was some sort of crossover between them!

Top Bottom