• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Lore Update: Squid Sister Stories (Look What You Did Marie Fans!)

Doorman

Sounds like something is changing with Sheldon's shop. They hinted at Sheldon wanting to open another location too, so maybe they expanding his store and letting Jelonzo sell all 3 types of clothes.

Sounds to me more like it's just justification for Sheldon still being around and running a new Ammo Knights in Inkopolis Square instead of being stuck back at the Plaza location.

The bit about Annie decorating weapons has me extremely intrigued and curious, though. Given the way decals worked in the first game, it really has me wondering if they aren't introducing either fully-customizable weapon kits, or at least going to Annie for variants instead of them just showing up as entirely new shop items.

Kudo

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/862229994247823360

Commercial for one of the new brands in Splatoon 2, is there a twitter thread for the game? Or ok to post here?

C_dA1A5VYAAxPCr.jpg:orig
C_dA2FSVYAMK6Zj.jpg:orig

Cerium

Callie would be coming the next day, she reminded herself, and one look at her face would quickly dispel these nagging feelings of guilt. Marie went to bed and waited for morning to arrive…
"But Callie never came."

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh cool

MARIE, ARE YOU BAD ENOUGH TO SAVE YOUR SQUID SISTER

or maybe we'll get Marie Gear Solid

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
plot twist: callie is actually not kidnapped and instead did this whole thing as a ploy to capture marie

D.Lo

So it's possible it isn't a civil war, but a rescue mission.

Do we play as Marie? Take my money Nintendo.

Top Bottom