• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix website offering Omikron: The Nomad Soul for free (PC/Steam key)

Haunted

Hm, ok! Will try again later, then. Clicking the submit order button doesn't seem to register. (Germany here, but not sure if that should make a difference).

worked after trying once more after logging out and logging back in again 👍

Striek

This game seemed incredible when I was a kid. An open world going from adventure to fighting to fps seamlessly... And the reincarnation system. It blew my mind.

I'm scared to replay it because I'm older, more jaded and discerning. All its flaws would ruin my memories I'm sure.

Anyone notice that Omikron and Consortium have.. remarkably similar premises?

you play as "you", going through a portal to an alternate dimension where you inhabit the body of a police officer and are tasked to solve a crime that leads to conspiracies that could change the world, and the main character/you are the lynchpin of the whole deal.

Huh..

Hasney

If someone can't use the SE store for some reason and wants this, here's a code. I forgot I already had it (Thought I only had the Dreamcast disc).

Quote it for the code.

-nk-

In case anybody has trouble with the EU store showing an error (5001) upon trying to submit the order: try to fill out your account details. You need to enter the billing and the delivery address.
For me it worked after that.

Usoto215

Neo Member
Classy move by Square Enix. I'm always impressed and moved when companies do something like this.

I've never heard of Omikron before this giveaway, but i'm gonna be playing this as soon as possible

CHC

Oh maaaaaaan that story in the OP. Got me all teary-eyed. I've always listened to his music but the more and more stories I read about him in the wake of his death, the more I see what a genuinely cool guy he sounds like.

I wasn't really interested in Omikron but I'm going to give it a shot just because of his involvement. I've always wanted a game that reflected the atmosphere of something lik Diamond Dogs (and no MGSV doesn't do that....)

Top Bottom