• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Outlaws Release Date Trailer to Premiere on April 9th

Draugoth

Gold Member

GKacPODWUAA4Qxh

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's out on May 4th?

There's a Switch 2 version of this by the way (for whenever it releases). AC Mirage aswell. Not sure about the next full AC though.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
this has looked good, despite being completely over SW, but ubisoft...

Darsxx82

If they don't wait for E3 it means that its launch is not far away...

The E3 demo looked incredible, very very NextGen. So much so that it made me skeptical about the outcome in the final game. But seeing the result on Avatar on consoles with SnowdropEngine (60fps, RTGI, RT reflections and shadows and a TOP level assets, textures and vegetation) makes me have very good expectations in the technical/graphic section.

Perrott

Gold Member
Can't fucking wait.

Certainly the most interesting looking title coming out of Ubisoft in a long, long while... probably since the days of those fake Watch_Dogs and The Division demos - yeah, it looks that good.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
EA nailed it with Jedi Survivor, it was a low risk semi open world game that felt bigger than it really was and from the time Outlaws was announced I immediately had Fallout, starfield, 1313 vibes I think people want cities like in cyberpunk, hundreds of aliens around etc. so we'll see.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
If they don't wait for E3 it means that its launch is not far away...

The E3 demo looked incredible, very very NextGen. So much so that it made me skeptical about the outcome in the final game. But seeing the result on Avatar on consoles with SnowdropEngine (60fps, RTGI, RT reflections and shadows and a TOP level assets, textures and vegetation) makes me have very good expectations in the technical/graphic section.

I'm thinking Q1 2025.

This was rumoured to be out earlier than expected, maybe some truth to that if they're not waiting until either Star Wars Day or the Ubisoft Forward event in June to release a story trailer.

Dazraell

It's certainly odd they're releasing the trailer in April instead of May 4th. The rumors about game releasing that day may have some truth to it after all

sendit

The Star Wars game no one wanted but will play Day 1 (Ubisoft Pass) just to see a modern game (outside of No Man's Sky) with seamless Planet to Space transition.

Mr Hyde

First trailer looked solid so fingers crossed. Haven't got around Jedi Survivor yet but I liked Fallen Order. Got turned off JS due to all the issues at launch. Hopefully Outlaws doesn't release completely busted (but it probably will, given the state of the industry).

Not holding any hopes. It's Ubisoft, and Star Wars hasn't been hot for a while now. I'm excited but it's a wait and see with this one.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I think everything points to summer or September-October 2024. You don't release a story trailer if the game is not close to launching.

PS. Leakers like Shinobbi are saying that it will be released this year and closer than people think.

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

Gp1

The poster already tick every single "modern game" checkbox + Disney Star Wars + Openworld fast food Ubisoft design...

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Strap in guys. This going to be good :)

Top Bottom