• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Rebels, New Animated Series coming Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoplifter

Droids in Distress was pretty enjoyable. The characterization of
R2 and Threepio
was accurate and I liked seeing
Bail Organa

If this kind of stuff is handled in a similar way later in the series I'll be just find with that level of fan service.

Just caught the first episode. Surprisingly good!

I was afraid that due to it airing on Disney XD that it would be watered down, but I really didn't have any issues with that at all.

Enjoyed the first episode. The only thing I didn't like was Ezra's plastic-ish hair.

All the hair is plastic-ish unfortunately. I love the style of the animation other than that. The wookies suffered from the plastic-ish hair too. I can live with it though.

Flunkie

Banned
I enjoyed the first episode a LOT more than I thought I would. Looking forward to it, and starting the A New Dawn on my iPad now.

We need an OT.

I really enjoyed these first two. It's like younger skewed Firefly with Star Wars and a pinch of Aladdin.

Just the right amount of OT vibes and it's got that Clone Wars vibe which is great too. I was super super meh after trailers but now I'm totally in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom