• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic [Early Access: December 13th] Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I like it is because everyone who hasn't played the game thinks this, everyone who hates the game for any reason says this, everyone who hasn't read the thread doesn't know it's sarcastic, and then we get to laugh at the people who will come in and rage at the title.

It covers so much ground with only 3 words.

I like it. :)

Emitan

The main reason I like it is because everyone who hasn't played the game thinks this, everyone who hates the game for any reason says this, everyone who hasn't read the thread doesn't know it's sarcastic, and then we get to laugh at the people who will come in and rage at the title.

It covers so much ground with only 3 words.

I like it for this reasoning. Probably going to use it unless someone thinks of something better.

TheFreshPrince

Do you think end of September registration will be early enough to get access tomorrow?

Or does anyone have a July/August account they'd want to sell? Need this for my business.

How about some Lando for the tagline? :)

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| Helllllllloooo, what have we here?
Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| You truly belong here with us among the alts.

Giolon

So is there any way for people who pre-ordered at retail stores to get early access?

The store is supposed to give you a pre-order code. You enter that code on the SWTOR site. At this point, you're looking at probably 1 day early access though.

How about...

Star Wars: The Old Republic |OT| May the Force be with you

Yes, it is obvious and simple, but it is completely applicable to what will likely be the definitive Star Wars gaming experience.

Star Wars: TOR |OT| a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and suddenly unsubscribed from WoW

Don't want the OT title to do with grace period, that will be a non-issue in 3-5 days.

Star Wars : The Old Republic |OT| Which Side will you choose?

simple...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
WTB Rakata Mind Prison being a USEast PVP server. The lists I saw don't have a time zone designation for it.

knitoe

Probably been answered many times already, but what time is the early access tomorrow and what server is US Republic GAF guild on?

Big Chungus

The store is supposed to give you a pre-order code. You enter that code on the SWTOR site. At this point, you're looking at probably 1 day early access though.

I got a code back in aug which i already redeemed.

I just checked origin and it says aug 1.

Dunlop

Our Guild is on Juju(?) forgetting the name now, but half of our alliance is on a different server
LLShC.gif

Emitan

Empire has "This is No Goon" which I am assuming is their Empire guild.

Here’s where you can find Goons to play with! Included here are the Goon Guilds with over ten members. If your guild has fewer than ten members and you want it to be listed here, just drop a post, and I’ll include it as soon as I can!

Starfleet Dental [Homepage] [Guild] [Videos]
Galactic Republic / PvP / English / EST

Goon Squad [Homepage] [Guild]
Galactic Republic / PvE / English / EST

Vote YES on Sixty Six [Guild]
Galactic Republic / PvE / English / PST

Oldlings [Guild]
Galactic Republic / RP / English / PST

Rouge Squadron (US) [Forums] [Guild] [Videos]
Galactic Republic / RP / English / EST

Goon Squad [Guild]
Galactic Republic / PvP / English / EST

Rouge Squadron (EU) [Forums] [Guild] [Videos]
Sith Empire / PvP / English / GMT

That's No Goon [Forums] [Guild]
Sith Empire / PvE / English / EST

The Lost Causes [Homepage] [Guild]
Sith Empire / PvE / English / EST

Marauder She Wrote [Guild]
Sith Empire / PvP / English / EST

Yep, just checked their thread on it.

Sigfodr

"WoW with lightsabers" is probably the best choice.

My guild, "Revenge of the Jedi" also made it onto Keller. BTW, we have maybe 1 Jedi.

Sent

On server Anchorhead (what a crappy name)

Also number of empire guilds is over twice the number of Republic (PVP server)

Giolon

On server Anchorhead (what a crappy name)

Also number of empire guilds is over twice the number of Republic (PVP server)

Hey man, Anchorhead is a cool place. Where else are you going to get Power Converters? (Tosche Station doesn't exist yet).

At least you didn't get put on The Fatman lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom